Love in the air

Before I knew it I was bent over uncontrollably vomiting.

Sabal ran over to me and pulled my hair back.

He quickly put out his cigarette and began cleaning my face and the floor.

"Oh God I'm so sorry" I said as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"No, no, hun, I'm sorry, I should have knew some people can't tolerate the smell of smoke"

"No, it's my memory, the person who used to beat me was a heavy chain smoker" I said still covering my face.

He placed his cigarette pack in the back of the drawer. "Out of sight out of mind" he said with a sweet smile.

"Do you remember why you were beat?" He asked again.

I shook my head gently, looking at the ground.

"Okay, there's no rush, I'm sure you'll remember in time, till than did you want to go swimming with me at the falls, it looks like some fun will make you feel better" he said once again letting me see him dimples.

"Yea, but, um, may I wear my cloths master" I said shyly.

He looked at me curiously, as if he had a question suddenly.

"Master?" He asked as he raised his brow.

I looked at him than quickly at the ground, not understanding why that slipped out of my mouth.

"You know what?, don't worry about it, no need to call anybody master anymore" he said as he took off his shirt and out on a pair of trunks.

"You can wear your cloths, but your shorts will get ruined by the water" he said as he handed me a pair of huge swimming trunks.

"If you want, you can go change into these and wear your shirt over, it may be a little more comfy, and there's a draw string to make the fit better"

I nodded my head and quietly went to go change.

It seemed like I was having a lot of stress, I even seemed to tip toe everywhere as I'd just the sound of me walking would cause somebody to be mad.

I walked back into the room in the brightly colored shorts. Sabal side eyed me and gestured with his head to the door.

"We are going to take Lucky with us" he said as we walked out into the hot sun.

"Who's Lucky" I asked as I shielded my eyes from the bright sun that hit my face.

"Lucky is my horse, I named him Lucky because he's such good luck" he said. Some how I feel like that wasn't why his name was lucky. But I went along with it.

He lifted me up on the horse gently and soon we were peacefully walking down the Forrest on a long dirt path.

The air smelled of grass and morning dew. So many sweet smells of morning breakfast from the rest of the people inside their homes. Even the tall tree tops held homes. Homes even above other homes.

We reached the water falls and I could believe my eyes. It was only a late he said but to me it looked like a vast ocean full of sparking waterfalls and high cliffs. The trees gently blew in the wind and the sound of rushing water hitting the lake at flowing speeds filled the air.

I stared in wonder as Sabal calmly walked over to the lake, stretching his strong arms above his head before walking into the lake dipping his head under than back up.

"Aaah, the water feels like heaven" he said with a smile as he stretched his strong hand out inviting me to join him.

As soon as I hit the water he playfully splashed me quickly dunking himself under the water.

I smiled and hid under the water before he could re a merge.

He bobbed back up to the top and became frantic but than chucked once he realized my joke.

"Oooh nooo, where did my cute little friend gooo"

I popped back up and smiled at him. He continued to look around pretending that he couldn't see me.

"Oh noo, my hope, she's gone" he said as he covered his face pretending to cry.

He peeked his eye out a crack in his hand to look at me before pretending again.

Suddenly he dunks me under the water getting my head wet.

I popped back up as he evilly laughed running through the water playfully.

I ran after him playfully splashing through the water. I actually found myself laughing.

He lead me to what seemed like a path leading up the mountain.

"Come with me, you'll absolutely love it up here" he said grabbing my hand as we ran up the mountains path.

We reached the top where the view was absolutely stunning. I could see all of his land from up here and it was breath taking. I saw vast mountains and hills and forests covered in little homes and different villages. I saw beautiful archers of different colored flowers and birds elegantly flying through the blue sky.
I saw fields full of berry's and fresh grown vegetables and even whole fields full of nothing but apple trees and pink flower trees on the opposite side of the land.

"Wow" was all I could say as I stared in wonder.

Sabal stood with his hands on his hips in proudness. "Yup, this is the tallest cliff in the land" he continued. "It's not my land yet but it's my fathers, I am set to rule once I prove to be a true protector and warier"

He said as he stepped to the edge looking down.

"Wanna see something fun?" He asked as he began to stretch his whole body at the edge" I watched in wonder as his wet, tan skin sparked within the summer sun. I stared at his skin as his muscles contracted and moved under his sun kissed skin.

He brought his arms to a point over the to of his head, bring his feet and legs close together and elegantly dived off the cliff, doing a flip in the air he landed gracefully in the glistening, blue water below.

He popped up to the surface and looked up at me from below with the most beautiful smile that stretched from ear to ear. Those were the biggest dimples I'd ever seen.

I think I am in love.