End of training

WARNING
EXTREME
Sexual content mature audiences only

Lilith walked in with attitude quickly walking up to the bed.

"Slut" is all she had to say before I sat up on my knees straightening my back.

"Vampires are complaining that you're a boring slave so it's time for your next lesson" she said as she opened the door to her bedroom.

A tall muscular man with long brown hair a little darker than mine walked in and approached the bed unbuttoning his jeans.

"Mr Jay, here will be teaching you your next lesson and I will be watching to put you in line every time you fuck up" said Lilith as she played with the thick whip in her hand

Jay laid down on the thick bed fully clothed. Vampires didn't seem to like to take their cloths off during sex I didn't know why yet.

He unzipped his jeans pulling out his massive penis.

Lilith cracked the whip "sit on his lap and do what ever the gentlemen sais slut" she ordered with power.

Sitting on his lap he grabbed my hips and slowly moved my lower half against his penis. He was oddly gentle and nice. I knew I shouldn't have enjoyed it but I did.

His breaths were slow and long as he took his time warming me up.

Lilith cracked the whip. " arch your back and sit up straight" she said loudly. I did what she said and it surprisingly aroused both him and I.

A loud moan exited my mouth I didn't want this, I don't like this but I do, why?

"That's a good girl" moaned the strong vampire underneath my small body. "I'm going to enter you now darling and when I do I want you to slowly move your body up and down, don't be shy to have fun" he said joyously.

I did exactly what he said and didn't regret it.

As my moans and his heavy breathing filled the air Lilith watched with proudness of her training.

The man grabbed my hips as I rode him.
"Such a good little slave you've trained" he breathed out over my high pitch moans.

The sex lasted hours and I was taught many positions. After it was done I was completely wore out.

The vampire left and it was just me and Lilith.

"I'm impressed slut, if I didn't know any better I'd say you actually enjoyed this one" she said with an evil grin "you really fucked him like the name I gave you" she continued with an evil laugh.

She never failed to make me feel disgusting.

"You know slut, you won't just be fucking men where you're going." She continued with a grin

"You will be fucking kings, queens, princesses AND princes" She said with a bit of jealousy.

"Your next lesson of the night will be with ME"
She said with her normal grin.

She sat on the velvet chair and patted her lap. Sitting on her lap she reached between my legs and began to fondle me the way she did when we first met. I enjoyed that as well.

I couldn't help but actually think of myself as a slut. Am I really starting to enjoy being violated over and over again? Am I this broken?

A single tear rolled down my face as she ordered me to roll my hips against her fingers.

"HEY HEY!! Shut the fuck up slave, there's no crying allowed, I don't wanna hear your cry baby nonsense, you're a slave and for right now you're my fucking slave so act like it" she hissed as she slapped me across the face.

She grabbed a strap on out of the drawer next to her and wrapped it around her hips.

"Now I expect you to treat me exactly the way you treated him" she said loudly as she grabbed my hips pushing the silicone dildo inside me.

I moaned the way I moaned with him. Hoping she would believe that I was enjoying it. But she didn't let up any time soon. She kept trusting in and out of me forcing me to bounce on her.

"That's a good girl" she said as she played with my nipple piercings.

I moaned and whimpered as she left hickies on my neck.

Within a few hours she slid the dildo out and pushed my used body on the bed.

"You know slut, I'm astonished by your performance tonight. You've let 46 strong vampires fuck you, you've fucked 1 other and than had the energy to fuck me right after" she said as she hung up the whip she had beaten me with the whole week.

"I think Lord X is ready to come retrieve his little slut tomorrow" she said with pleasure.