Peace within the 3 lands

He laid me down in his bed and covered my trembling body with blankets.

I looked to my side and saw a man with a burned face and a small child who looked like the child I met at the castle I was trained at.

I quickly opened my eyes wide and ran to her hugging her small body.

"Do you two know each other" said Sabal with confusion.

"I do, she was a the child who I knew at the castle, lord Charles wanted her as a slave and he raped me when I tried to protect her" I said as the small child held onto me for dear life.

I saw Sabal quickly wipe a tear from his face but he was still upset at my suicide attempt.

I looked to the burned man with he glassy eyes. He looked to me and walked slowly to me hugging me tightly.

"You can't recognize me and I can't see you for I have lost my fight within the land of death while protecting my sister, but I recognize your voice, I helped you escape, and the child you were raped in place of, is my little sister, and I will always, always thank you, for that I owe you my life" he said with a bow.

We all sat for hours and talked about the hard ships we all faced and Sabal held me in his arms tight the whole time not wanting to let me go for even a second. He ran his fingers through my hair just like he always did and rested his grieving head upon mine with his eyes closed as he only listened.

I picked up on his sadness and began to address it as he shook his head and placed his finger gently against my pink still trembling lips.

"No words are needed my love" he continued to speak softly as he voice was deep.

"I forgive you, and I will always love you no matter what, I made a promise to you and that promise sticks even after death"

A few hours later Sabal went to the kitchen and prepared what seemed to be a feast where us and all of the brave warriors sat and told stories of the wars they fought in and fairy tales of all 3 of the lands within.

I watched the fire flicker within my loves eyes and I watched the moon reflect off the glassy eyes of the brave man who made it possible for me to even be alive today.

I thought of what it would be like if I was still with the vampires and never met Zan and Neigha who are now known as their birth names Zack and Eli. I shut my eyes and watched as every memory vanished and I had finally let go of my passed. My mind was finally set free as I was told of the suicide of Lord Charles and the peace that was restored through all the lands.

A genuine smile that I had no experienced in such a long time made it's appearance upon my face as I stared within my lovers honey eyes.