War

Jai's POV

The sirens blared as we stared across the river into vampire territory. The vampires could be seen carrying weapons guns and what looked to be bombs on their backs. They looked absolutely terrifying but they have no powers once they cross on to our land.

The man in the front was a red haired man with no shirt and heavy looking boots. He carried a long sword on his chest that he eventually slid across his neck without touching his neck in a way to say you're dead.

I looked to the back of me where Sabal was laughing as loud as he could. He sounded like a mad man as he yelled what seemed to be mocks.

"SOOO, WHICH ONE OF YOU "scarrrrryyy" VAMPIRES IS CHARLES" he yelled in a mocking tone.

At the sound of his name the red haired man charged across the river on an ox barring his heavy sword. "What are you going to do if I am Charles" the red haired man laughed.

"Well you see Charles, my buddy's here found a tampon in the Forrest over there and we were just wondering if you would like to have some tea" said Sabal grinning from ear to ear.

At that the rest of the vampires charged at us and the war had officially began. Sabal than leapt into the trees as well as the rest of us trying to confuse the enemy.

We waited in the trees as we loaded our guns and prepared our own bombs.

"Come down here and fight like men!" Yelled one of the vampires on the ground.

With a swiftness Sabal leapt onto one of the lone vampires and snapped his neck letting him drop to the ground.

He ran across the Forrest and pinned a brown haired man to a tree aiming a sword between his legs. "So JAY" mocked Sabal as he ran the blade teasingly down the side of his face, drawing blood. He licked the blood off the side of the vampires face and spit it back into his face. "I like blood too, and I heard from a little birdie that you think your dick is big, but you see my man, my dick is bigger" he licked the side of his blade as he ran it down his victims body down to his dick.

"If I were to cutt your fucking dick off, would you still be able to get it up enough to rape another innocent girl?" Just than the not so tough vampire bursted into tears. "No man, I'm sorry, it wasn't my choice I swear!" He begged as tears ran down his face.

"So what you're telling me is you didn't make the choice to rape her?" The man shook his head in fear, I could see the sweat forming on his face as Sabal held him against the tree with the blade.

"You see, I'm not a man who takes rape lightly, and I personally believe that if ones cock is cutt off than he can't attack ever again" Sabal said as he viciously stabbed his blade into the vampires dick.

The vampire screamed and fell to the ground as Sabal leaped on top of him and proceeded to cutt it all the way off shoving it in the vampires mouth.

"I guess it sucks to suck don't it" laughed Sabal as he left the bleeding vampire on the ground to suffer. He made his way through the Forrest as us other men simply sliced off the heads of hundreds of vampires.

There was blood everywhere and the Forrest smelled of death as the war continued through the night.

A female vampire yelled through the darkness with a voice like thunder.

"I WILL EAT YOUR HEART" she taunted and Sabal's mad laughter echoed louder right after. I saw the blond haired vampire turn her head in fear at the sound.

"OH PLEASE YOU BITCH, I WILL FUCKING SCALP YOU ALIVE!" He yelled as he pinned her against the Forrest floor with an arrow shot.

Sabal leaped on her body and began slicing the top of her head right open, ripping off the top of her skull. Holding her severed scalp by the hair attached he ran through the Forrest with it as a trophy to all.

He began viciously slicing off the heads of vampires one by one and even ripped out the heart of another.

There was fire in his eyes at one point and it seemed as if Sabal's rage was personal.

Once all of the blood was shed Sabal stood in the mists of the scattered body's and and stared at the lord from across the Forrest.

"I've cutt your men's dicks right off their body's and I now hold the severed scalp of one of your women" he said as the lord stand with a small child.

Sabal looked at the child and growled under his breath and we all stood back for his aid of anything goes wrong.

Sabal looked over at me and we spoke within our minds.

"Run through the Forrest the other way and pretend that you are standing down, I want you to ambush him from behind and get the child out of harms way, be quick and be quiet" he said

I did exactly what he said right as I was approaching the child I was stabbed right in the chest.

The sheer pain brought me to my knees and the child ran behind the trees In fear.

I fell to the ground and watched the child run behind the trees with blurring vision.

I could hear my own heart beating faster and faster as our men rushed to my aid. Just before my blood rose to my throat, I saw Sabal slice off the dick of the lord. He fell with a loud thud and screamed louder than any scream I've ever heard. Sabal leaped on his screaming body and sliced his head clean off before rushing to my aid with his severed his hanging tightly in his fist.

It was too late tho. I closed my eyes and silently choked on my own blood.