War declared

Jays POV

We returned to the palace and the lord sit on his throne using Lilith's body as a footrest. He sit starring at us as he calmly drank his whisky, he was obviously drunk.

"My lord, we found your slave"

He cutt us off "WHERE, WHERE IS MY SLUT" he yelled as he calmly set his whisky on the table.

"My lord shes in wolf territory, the chief wolf seems to be protecting her with his life"

He laughed a drunken laugh and kicked Lilith's body to the side as he stood from his throne.

The smell of decomposing flesh was sickening.

"Well than I guess we have a problem now don't we gentlemen" he said as his laughter turned into a blank expression. He just stared at us and began laughing again.

"That pussy of a chief thinks he can defeat me!? HA, I'll have him for dinner" he said as he drunkenly fell back into his chair taking the last sip of whisky than throwing the glass among a broken pile of other whisky glasses.

"I want them both dead" he said under his breath as he slouched in a drunken position.

"My lord the chief is a giant man who is not known for backing down"

The lord just stared at us with narrow eyes and a soulless face.

"You will go back, but this time you will bring with you my army" he said with a fearless grin.

"My lord this is suicide"

"I'm sorry, does your pussy hurt?" He asked with a chuckle that soon faded to an emotionless face. "You will fight within my army and Charles will gratefully lead, if you or any of them fail me I will have your heads nailed to my walls as the army of pussies"

"Yes my lord" we said as we bowed.

"My army will invade their land in a week, till than we will be silent, we will invade in the night time hours"

He poured yet another glass of whisky and and propped Lilith's dead corps against his throne on the floor.

"Let her be an example of my wrath"

"One more thing men" he continued pointing to the sleeping child on top of my shoulders.

"The child shall not be spared the war, she shall fight along side and used as bate" he said with no mercy.

"My lord shes a child, she's only 7" I said as the sleeping child whined in her sleep.

"I don't give a fuck if the little bitch is 4 years old, she is special to my slut and because of that she will be used as bate, you will bring her and do what ever you have to do to her in order to lure my property"

"Yes my lord" I said as we bowed and carried the sleeping child to her bed.

Charles POV

The lord ordered me into his throne room and I just about puked at the smell that hit me in the face. I held back my tears as I saw the corpse of my only true love sitting propped up against his throne.

"My lord?" I said fighting back tears as her dead body stared me in the eyes. She looked like she died in such a fearful state.

He smiled and glanced at Lilith than back at me.

"I am declaring war upon the wolfs next week within the midnight hours, I expect you to lead my army of vampires, fail me and you shall sit beside your true love" he said as he spat on her corpse.

"Yes my lord" I said bowing as a single tear rolled down my face.

"Warriors do not cry, Charles, they fight"

"Yes my lord, I will not fail you" I said with a bow upon turning around and fearfully exiting his room.