To love Sabal

Hope's POV

I lay underneath the strong man as he kissed my lips gently and I just had to ask again.

"Do you love me yet"

To my surprise the strong man on top of me chucked and kissed my lips once again before looking me in the eyes.

"I do" he said with such love.

I wrapped my arms around him and traced my fingers along the skin on his back feeling the goose bumps rise and fall with my touch.

"You know, Sabal" I said as we watched the universe within each others stares.

"Mmm?" He said as he gently kissed my neck causing me to sigh with excitement. I already knew what his response would be before I asked.

"I want you to touch me"

He chuckled and booped my nosed in a teasing way. "Like this my love" he laughed.

I giggled and shook my head shyly as the man on top of me tickled me and teasingly touched me everywhere accept for where I wanted him to touch me.

"No, I want you to, touch me" I said again adding shyness to the word touch.

He chuckled again as ran his fingers against my neck causing my own goose bumps to rise and fall.

"You want me to touch you huh?" He said pretending like he didn't understand.

"And where would you like me to touch you my dear darling" he said smiling with his beautiful dimples.

"I want you to touch me down there" I said as my face turned red with shyness.

"Ahhh, down there huh?"

He said as his hand slowly trailed down my chest to my stomach and finally to my jeans where he gently slipped his hand inside to where my lips below were.

My eyes grew big and my face turned completely hot with shyness. I could feel the butterflies as his fingers slowly made their way between my lips and against the flesh between where he slowly touched me.

"Is that were you want me to touch you" he said with what might as well have been a manly moan within his words.

I nodded my head without words as his fingers slid up and down my vagina ever so slowly as he got real close to my face placing his lips near my ear.

"Do you want more" he asked in a deep whisper in my ear.

"Please" I said with a shaky moan as he slowly kissed up and down my neck.

I twisted my legs with his and slightly spread my legs as the strong man on top of me continued to touch and kiss me all over.

He made his way down my neck and to the cleavage of my chest as he looked up at me.

"May I?" He asked as he traced my shirt with his other hand.

I nodded my head without words as he gently removed my shirt exposing my bare chest.

He kissed and nibbled down my chest as his fingers continued to roughly but at the same time tenderly feel my vagina.

I just about let out the loudest moan as he removed his hand and pressed his mid section between my legs through our clothing, opening my legs fully with his body.

"Is that what you want darling" he asked lowly as he started to slowly grind himself against my crotch.

I wrapped my arms around him not being able to resist my urges any longer as the strong man on top of me started to now roughly but slowly grind against me through our clothes.

"You like that?" He asked as he chuckled teasingly.

I looked up at him innocently as my body slowly moved under his. I whimpered a long whimper as I felt him get bigger against me.

"I bet you want those jeans off don't you darling?" He said with a grin as I nodded innocently.

He slowly removed my pants half way and unbuttoned his, pulling out his penis.

I whimpered and almost fully moaned as he rubbed his bare flesh against mine.

"Is this what you mean by touch" He joked again as he kissed my lips.

I nodded my head and this time said with a full moan, "yes Sabal"

"Ok than my dear" he chuckled as he slowly entered me.

I moaned a loud moan as he looked down at me.

"Is everything good?" He asked with a cocky grin.

"Yes, please, continue" I said through my breaths. And with that he started gently thrusting eventually going harder, rocking my body against the ground as he trusted.

He breathed and panted as my trembling body moved under his. he gently grinded himself in and out of me with such passion.

His skin smelled like sweet summer rain and his hair smelled of honey. His lips tasted like salt as his tongue danced with mine.

"Does it feel good" He asked once again through his breathy moans and sighs.

I whimpered and squealed as the strong man on top of me made love with me.

"Sabal" I breathed out with a moan as he answered, thrusting in and out while nibbling and kissing my neck. He held my hips as he slowly pushed himself in and out.

He looked down at what he was doing to me and than looked back into my eyes to make sure I was enjoying him and continued thrusting.

"Mmmmm?" He answered with a moan when I called out his name. Our sex lasted hours and hours before we eventually collapsed next to each other with exhaustion.

Sabal glanced over at my trembling body and rolled his eyes with amusement followed by a grin.

"You wanna go again" he said with a gentle smile.

I smiled and giggled getting on top of the strong mans lap.

"Of course, but this time, it's my turn" I said with sass as the strong man placed his hands on my hips.

"Ok than" he said as I began to slowly ride him, filling the night air with our moans once again.