Passion

Sabal's POV

I watched in amazement as the beautiful girl dove from the cliff above. Her wet hair shone in the sun as her body gracefully seemed to fly.

She landed in the water with a small splash and slowly rose to the top.

We splashed and laughed as I noticed her shirt was completely see through.

Not wanting to embarrass her I decided to quickly look away. Assuring me it was ok she told me she didn't remember getting her nipples pierced and that seemed weird at first until I remembered some of what she told me she remembered.

Those evil bastards had to have done this to her because she didn't seem like the type of girl that would willingly have her nipples pierced.

I hadn't known Hope for very long but what I do know about her is that she is extremely shy and self conscious.

I was sensitive when asking her if she wanted me to take them out for her and she surprisingly agreed after thinking about it for a moment.

I could feel my excitement rise beyond my control as she lifted her shirt exposing her tiny chest.

She was perfectly right for wanting them gone and they didn't suit her personality at all, not one single bit. I could feel my dick rising in excitement but I made sure she couldn't see.

I've only known her for a week and yet I loved her so much.

I was gentle when removing them and threw them in the water.

Her smile was all it took to make me smile and yet again the small beautiful girl stole my heart when she completely removed her shirt.

I didn't know what to say and didn't want to make her feel like I had wanted her to do this so I requested for her to put it back on.

She was so sure of keeping it off so I smiled and resumed playing with her as we joyously ran into the Forrest after each other. The way the wind carried her hair, the gentle way her chest bounced as she ran and the cute goosebumps that formed on her bare chest as the water drops ran down was enough to make my heart skip a beat.

We continued to laugh and run as I chased her. Soon we were pinned against a tree and her eyes were all I could see.

Her lips were pink and her eyes were ocean blue as she stared into my soul. Her eyes were vast oceans that carried such passion. It was like I could see the whole world in her eyes.

Before I knew it my lips were touching hers as our tongues were dancing to the song of our own passion. It was as if she was the only person on earth at this very moment. I could feel her heart beating along with mine and her slow breaths was all I could hear.

We soon separated as I looked her in her eyes.

"We shouldn't be doing this Hope" I said as I killed her little red nose.

She looked up at me with her innocent blue eyes and yet again broke my heart.

God a man can only take so much angelic beauty. I said in my own mind as her eyes stared right through my being.

"Don't get it twisted tho" I said as I scrunched up my nose in a smile with hers.

"I meant we shouldn't go further than this, I in no way regret my kiss" I said as I slowly leaned in making out with her again.

I stared down at the tiny girl with amazement at her beauty.

I think I'm in love