The wolves

Night soon came and Sabal started a fire outside his home. As all his friends showed up we sat around the fire and Sabal told the most amazing stories.

One of the men looked at me than looked at Sabal. His eyes seemed to glow as he looked up at the stars and moon above. "Hey why don't we show Hope our secret sense she doesn't seem to know yet" I stared at them as my blankets were wrapped around me snugly.

Sabal chuckled and took his shirt off. "Ok let's head off to where we normally hang out than" he looked at me with gentle eyes and took my hand as we all walked off into the Forrest.

Sabal looked at the men as they all took off their shirts and looked to the sky as the moon seemed to be at its very peak.

"This is a thing we do only when the moon is full, when the moon is full our realm is connected to our spirit realm. The reason why you haven't found out yet is because we can only connect into this realm when the moon is full and blue" explained Jai.

I was totally amazed as they all walked together towards me and started howling a wolves song all at once. They circled me and seemed to dance around me.

I smiled and reached my hand out as Sabal walked up to me. He took my hand and danced with me under the light of the moon. His honey filled eyes stared into my soul.

They sang their songs and danced as the fireflies seemed to dance with them.

Before I knew it I was dancing with Sabal as he held me close and the others were singing and dancing around us.

I was so amazed at their beauty as they preformed their ritual.

We danced and sang for hours and they took me to the fields that were full of pink flowers and I watched as the fire flies flew within the trees lighting the Forrest with trees of sparking light.

I laid on the ground and spread out my arms as they all seemed to run and dance around me all at once.

What a magical moment, being surrounded by so much love and protection.

At that moment I felt like the luckiest girl in the whole entire world.

I never ever wanted to leave this place and just the thought if ever leaving made my heart physically ache so much that I thought I was going to break my own heart with my anxiety of their love being ripped from me.

Sabal walked over to me as a fire fly flew off the top of his nose. His eyes stared straight through my soul as we seemed to read each others minds.

He told me that his love was forever and reminded me of his promise. He told me that as long as he's here nobody would ever lay a hand on me again.

"When you sleep tonight, weather or not I am sleeping or not, our spirit animals will show up in your dreams and you will watch us run" he said as he placed a kiss on my head.

I closed my eyes and thought to myself once more.

"What a lucky girl I am" I truly thanked the stars and Morpheus for their blessings and protection.

The tall, strong, sun kissed men who surrounded me with love and open arms all swarmed me and placed gentle kisses upon my head and nose.

"We as a whole accept you into our family, we will protect you and guide you with our lives" said the men as Sabal stepped in front of me smearing a mark of red paint down my forehead leading to my chin.

He lifted my head with his manly hands and placed a gentle kiss upon my lips.

"With this kiss and this mark, I make you officially one with us, do you accept?"

A tear ran down my face as we stared into each others eyes. I didn't need to say a single word.

He and the others all knew my answer.