Total peace

Sabal's POV

So much had happened within the week and my feelings were all over the place as my love told me she was pregnant.

I had to show her how much I loved her so I asked her to be mine forever.

It made me the happiest man in the world when she said yes and we made love yet again under the night sky.

Months had passed and the peace was restored within the lands. The vampires never spread hate again and they stayed within their territory keeping entirely to themselves.

There was never a threat of war again and evil never again gloomed over the 3 lands.

The land of death was restored and is now a peaceful place where death no longer roams and the acid rain no longer kills.

The evil vampire lords all died and the good vampires reined over their land and set free their captive women.

Eli is now 9 years old and Zack is still blind but thrives within the home he built on our land as him and Eli are part of our pack.

The fallen men within the Nordic and my northern forests have been buried and honored and my father has made me king of the wolfs for my strong bravery and will to protect.

My army stood strong and brave as I continued to rule over the land with grace.

It came time for Hope to have our baby. Eli sat on the floor while Zack held her hands. I sat at the foot of our bed and delivered our beautiful baby boy.

He had the eyes of his mother and my full head of hair. I wiped the blood from our suns face and wrapped him in blankets putting them in the arms of my exhausted wife.

She held our son and cried tears of joy and Eli and Zack watched with amazement.

The babies cry's filled the room along with the love we all shared.

Our whole kingdom had gained a new member.

"What shall we name our beautiful baby boy" cried Hope as she stared down at our blue eyed angel with nothing but motherly love.

Zack bursted out in joy "Waya" he said with love as he said the meaning.

The name is perfect, it means wolf. He said with a smile upon his still burned face.

Eli clapped her hands in joy as she sang.

"Can I be his little sister" I looked down at the small child and kissed her precious cheek.

"Of course my dear, I took you in as my daughter when I carried you out of the nordic lands, that would mean Waya is indeed your baby brother"

The small child hugged my body as I placed a gentle hand on her back.

Before Hope stumbled onto my land I was so alone, some would say a lost and lonely man.

But now in just 2 years, look at me now.

I have a wife who I have rescued fought for me healed, a brave and courageous blind man who made it all possible and risked his life for both my newly gained daughter and my now wife, and a beautiful new born sun given to me by the love of my life.

I am proud to say I am the luckiest most happen man in all of my lands that I now rule.

My family couldn't be any more beautiful and I couldn't be any happier.

The End