Lacey

I watched in a fascinated trance as Ash's lips came closer to mine until they touched in a ghost of a kiss. Lightning zapped through my body and I felt like someone had hit me with a defribulator. My eyes widened in shock and I gasped. Ash pulled back abruptly upon seeing my reaction.

"I'm sorry-" he mumbled but I cut him off with a kiss of my own. I grabbed his head and smashed my lips onto his in a moment of unbridled passion. His hands wound into my hair as he kissed me back. Oh how long I wished for this to happen and the feeling far exceeds any expectations I ever had. Our hands are a flurry of movement in our desire to touch one another.

His firm hands caress my arms as he pulls my zipper down. He helps me stand and watches my dress fall the the floor. "Holy fuck!" Ash groans as he stares at me. "You're fucking gorgeous!" I blush at his compliment as he steps into me and taking me into his arms. "So, so, gorgeous..." Ash kisses me hard and hugs me tight to his body. My hands are pressed against his chest and I take the opportunity to undo his buttons. "What are you doing?" Ash asks with a gravel filled voice.

"It's only fair that I get to see you too..." I grin.

"You've seen me shirtless thousands of times."

"Yeah, but not when I look like this."

Ash bites his lip and stares at me with lust filled eyes. I watch his Adams apple bob up and down as I slide his shirt off. I stroke his chest in wonder, leaning in to kiss the skin I've so longed to touch like this. "Oh god that feels so good," Ash groans as he fists my hair. I nibble down his body and drop to my knees. His eyes widen as he watches me undo his pants and slide them down his legs.

His boxers come off too and he bounces in front of my eyes. I grin up at him and he swallows firmly then his mouth remains agape as he watches me. I grip him gently in my hand and stroke his length, his eyes flutter closed briefly as he groans. I lick his tip and his eyes fly open in shock. I lean in and do it again, this time he keeps his eyes on me the whole time. There's something so erotic about that.

I take him inside my mouth and suck, just like I've always dreamed of. "Oh fuck!" Ash groans in delight. I bob up and down his length, feeling him harden further as I work him over. I lick the tip, swirling my tongue around before sinking down his shaft and taking him deep. I repeat this over and over, enjoying him squirming because of my touch. He begins to twitch in my mouth and I know he is close.

"Fuck baby! I'm gonna..." Ash moans and I suck him harder as I massage his balls. Hoping that this move will send him over the edge and it does. He comes inside my mouth with the sexiest groan I've ever heard and once I've consumed every drop he pulls me to my feet and crashes his lips onto mine. His tongue delves inside my mouth and I meet him thrust for thrust. His hands deftly undo my bra clasp and he slides it off my body.

I hear the soft thunk of my bra hitting the floor but I lose all thought as Ash's hands start fondling my breasts. I moan softly and he chuckles and he breaks our kiss and trails his lips down my neck. His progress is slow and tantalisingly good. Intense wetness between my thighs is all the evidence I need of what a god this man is. Ash sucks on the curve of my neck, just above my collarbone and I shudder in delight.

He sucks harder and my legs buckle but Ash holds me upright as he undoubtedly leaves a mark on my skin. He kisses down lower until he takes a nipple inside his mouth and suckles. I moan breathlessly as he works his tongue over my peak while he twists and pulls my other nipple. He switches nipples and works his same magic on the other side.

"You have such pretty breasts baby. I can't believe you've been hiding these from me," Ash grumbles in a raspy voice that sends tingles everywhere. I make a weird noise between a squeak and a moan and he chuckles. His fingers skim across my skin and circle my navel, pebbling my skin. He kneels down and hooks his fingers in both sides of my panties. Ash tilts his head in an unspoken question.