Ashton

Lacey is amazing. I had such an amazing time on our first date. Everything was just so easy... until it wasn't. Then I was so fucking hard I almost blew a load in my jeans. She's so effortlessly sexy, she has no idea how the little things about her drive me wild. As soon as I got home, I relieved the pressure in the shower.

Once in bed I text Lacey how much I enjoyed our date and how much I loved her and couldn't wait to see her again. Lacey asked me out on a date in two days time. I already cannot wait to see what we are doing. Even though I've known her forever it all feels new and exciting to me. I guess it is though, because we've never hung out romantically.

Every moment building on the one before it. I felt like I was sixteen during our date. My pulse was racing and I was so freaking aroused, if she had stroked me for a few more seconds there would have been a mess. I don't need any more embarrassing accidents. God knows Lacey has been there for many of them.

♡♡♡

I rush home from school. Lacey is coming over in half an hour. Plenty of time to take care of myself before she gets here. It's getting more difficult being around her since puberty hit but I've found if I jerk off before she comes over and after she leaves then there is no awkward stiffness during her visits.

It has happened a few times before and when Lacey commented on it I went bright red. She asked me why it happens and so I explained it to her. She seemed fascinated and not grossed out which was cool. At least my mortification didn't last long, but still. So now I take care of business before she arrives. I've had to start setting times to ensure I can get the job done before I see her.

At fourteen her breasts have captured my attention and it makes me hard if I look at them too long. When she laughs her big laugh they bounce a little and I'm completely captivated. But she's my best friend and I don't want her to know I ogle her like that, so I try and do it subtle like. After all, who can blame me? I have a hot girl in my room, best friend or not. She's still hot!!!

I climb on my bed, pulling my shorts down and pulling my dick out. I stroke myself a few times and I'm instantly hard. I've worked out what I need to do to come within time limits. At night I take a more leisurely pace with myself, but right now, I need to hurry. I spit in my hand to give myself some lube and imagine Lacey's tits bouncing.

"Mmm... fuck," I groan as I get harder in my palm. Down, up and twist at the tip and repeat. Over and over I stroke myself. I think I hear a noise so I stop for a second and look around. Door locked? Check. Window? No one there. Huh? I must have imagined it. Shrugging my shoulders I continue stroking myself.

Fuck, I'm so glad I have a dick. It feels so good as I stroke my length. I feel my build up start and I stroke faster, sensing my release is close. My eyes start rolling back a little and I throw my head back as I come, white hot spurts of come spurting out of my tip. "Ahh fuuuuuuuckkkk!" My groan of pleasure changes to a scream in shock as I see Lacey's stunned face at the window.

Her eyes wide and staring at my dick in my hand. "What the fuck Lacey! Close your eyes!" She does, well I think she keeps them closed as I rush around, yanking my shorts up and covering myself. "What the hell are you doing here already?"

Her eyes are darting around furtively. "I...uh...forgot to tell you something but your front door was locked so I came around to your window..."

Fuck! She saw me masturbating!!! How embarrassing!

"You can't just come around Lacey! If I give you a time to meet up you have to wait OKAY!"