Ashton

I've been trying to spend as much time with Lacey as I can. I have been behaving myself and not overtly flirting too much with her as I know it's selfish of me to act that way. My mind is filled with her though. Her scent tortures me. I smell it every where or maybe I'm just going crazy. Lacey is driving me crazy but it's not her fault, it's mine. I am the idiot that didn't know what he had right in front of him.

Lacey... My Lacey. My beautiful sunshine who has stuck by me through everything. Maybe I just need a distraction from this whole situation. I want Lacey, but Lacey is with Kevin the douche and I feel like I'm being torn in two. How did I not see her! I'm so mad at myself, so freaking mad. Now that I finally see her she's not available and I will never get her to be mine if I break them up. I know her well enough to know how she would react to that.

So now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I don't even know how she feels about me, I wish I knew for sure that she felt the same way. Then no matter what I would take what is mine. There is a part of me that has always known we belong together. I even had a moment when I wanted to be her first. For a while it was all I could think about, but then I started dating Savannah and the rest as they say, is history.

I don't even recall which one of the dipshits was Lacey's first but I was mad as hell when she told me what happened. However what could I do? It was her choice and I was with someone and why did it matter to me? I now know why it mattered. Because I love her. I've always loved her. I've always been terrified of losing my best friend that I just pushed those feelings away. For the past few years I haven't even looked at her in that way.

So yeah... My predicament is all of my own making. If only I had taken the chance. I had so much time, Lacey never dated anyone seriously until now. I had years to claim her, years to make her mine, make her come, make her scream my name and now someone else gets to hear her breathless moans. Someone else is cuddling up to her perfect body, finding all the hidden places that drive her wild.

Fucking Kevin the douche. I've never been jealous of anyone or anything in my life until now. Not because he has anything over me, but because he has my Lacey. I'm a fucking idiot. I organise to meet up with Manny because I need my spirits lifted and he's freaking hilarious. Who knew all those years ago when he changed schools that we would become such good friends. Lacey knew...

Oh Lacey I miss you.

I meet up with Manny at the pub. I need some social interaction.

"Hey bro! How's it hanging?"

"Yeah good Manny, you?"

"Long and loose and ready for use!" Manny laughs.

"Fuck off man!" I laugh too because it's typical Manny.

"So what's the plan for tonight?"

"I need to get wasted."

Manny looks at me in confusion. "You alright man? It's unlike you to want to get plastered. You're normally the one telling me to keep it calm."

"Just a lot on my mind and I would really like to not think for a bit you know?"

Manny smirks. "Who is she?"

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb. I know what strung out looks like and you are definitely strung out. So who is the lucky girl and what are you going to do about it?"

I squirm in my seat. "Nothing. There's nothing I can do. She's taken and I won't get between that. You know how I hate cheaters or people who break people up on purpose."

"Yeah man I do. But I've never seen you like this, ever. You must really like her then?"

"Manny... I love her."