Lacey

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Am I in the twilight zone or something? My best friend Ash, who I've been lusting over since forever was flirting with me, heavily. I've seen him turn on the charm for other women when we've been out but I've never been on the receiving end of it and let me tell you... Wow! No wonder women fall at his feet. Not only is he hot, he's effortlessly, a natural born charmer.

He had me so hot and bothered that when I escaped to the shower I had to take the edge off. If I wasn't in a relationship I would have jumped on him in a heart beat, but I've never been a cheater and I'm not going to start now. So I do what I have to and that is to get myself off in the shower. My orgasm comes hard and fast as I run through images of Ash from that fateful night.

I decide to taunt him further by coming out in just my towel. Plus in my haste to escape I didn't bring any clothes in here with me. Let's play him at his own game, he is not the only one who can tease. When I walked out and saw his jaw drop to the ground I inwardly high-fived myself.

What I didn't expect was for him to bite my ear lobe and set my body alight. Sly fucker! He's so much better at this than I am, more practice I suppose. I can see the game within a game that he's playing and I refuse to be the loser here. When he walks out in just a towel I freeze. Holy fucksticks! I really want a piece of that. No you don't! You have Kevin!

I taunt him about taking care of his issue and decide to one up him by telling him I helped myself too. His facial expression was priceless and I noticed he got hard again. So I taunt him about stamina and escape to the kitchen. I'm loving this sexy banter we've got going but it's dangerous. I don't want to cross a line and it would be easy to do so. Kevin deserves better than that and frankly so do I.

How do I know any of this is real anyway? I've been here this whole time and Ash has never behaved this way before. Is it because he feels threatened by Kevin or because he finally got a taste of me? I don't know if I can trust his so called feelings for me yet. As he said, they are new found, where as mine have been years in the making.

We share some cereal and spend the day chilling out on the couch. The sexy banter has faded and the ease of our friendship is back and I've missed it. Ash and I have always bonded really well and having that bond severed, even for a short time was painful but necessary. But maybe there is a silver lining in all this. Ash is chasing after me instead of the other way around.

He kisses my cheek as he leaves which has me surprised as little flutters erupt in my stomach. What is he doing to me? I reply to some messages from Kevin and let him know I'll meet him for lunch at work tomorrow. This weekend has been amazing. I've enjoyed having the guys meet and having Ash back in my life.

I'm a little concerned about his dream though, he seemes really rattled. I couldn't believe he climbed into bed with me but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. I missed that about our closeness growing up. Ash was always there for me even when he was with girl after girl. I couldn't blame them either, he was extremely athletic and every sport was easy for him. Effortless almost, but I know he worked hard to make it appear that way. Natural talent only took you so far.

♡♡♡

I had another one. Why did this keep happening to me? Nothing happened so why am I reliving the nightmare over and over again. This is the fourth night in a row that I've been plagued by this dream. Over and over again but the ending is always different. Sometimes he succeeds and other times I fight him off and escape. I try and settle back to sleep but I just fall straight back into the nightmare and this time... This time he gets what he wants and I jerk upright in terror.

My hands are clammy and my heart beats wildly. I'm so scared to go back to sleep. Sleep is where he finds me, where he hunts me. I grab my slippers and shimmy open my window silently. I climb out and run across our yard and into Ash's. I open his window and slip inside, closing it slowly. I see Ash asleep in his double bed, looking peaceful in a way I need right now.