Lacey

I've just hit sixteen weeks and it's the day of my check up. Ash and I have been spending practically every day together these last few weeks and it's been really great. We still haven't gone past heavy petting and it has me wound up like a spring. I'm about to snap it's so frustrating, but in a good way. After all, we have all the time we need. I'm still uncertain about rushing into things seeing as we are already having a baby and I know it won't be a walk in the park.

With a baby coming in to our lives soon, the amount of upheaval ahead will be enormous. But if I don't do something soon I think I will explode and not in the way I want. Ash has been amazing, all I could have hoped for, truly. But if he doesn't touch me soon, like really touch me I think I'll lose control and ravish him completely.

I need to be in control so we still progress and not rush. So it has to happen soon or my small hold on my control will slip. I climb out of bed and get dressed in some loose black cargo pants and a flowy pink top. I have to lift the clothes out of the way for the ultrasound anyway so I may as well dress in suitable clothing.

I make some cereal adding some mixed berries and greek yoghurt into the bowl. I try to eat healthy most of the time but still leave leeway to eat a burger if I want to. I try and have healthier options with it. It's been a process changing my diet but I only had to tweak things here and there. I don't like Greek yoghurt at all but I find if I mix other things in it I can stomach it.

By the time I finish breakfast Ash is already letting himself into my place. "Good morning sunshine. You're looking beautiful."

"Thanks Ash. How did you sleep?"

"Terrible..." he pouts and it's so freaking adorable.

"Why is that?"

"I missed my girl so much."

"Aww you poor baby. Is there anything I can do to fix it now?"

"Maybe..." he grins.

I walk over to him and pull his lips to mine in a brief kiss. "Better yet?" He shakes his head no, so I slide my arms around his neck and scratch my nails in his hair. I hold eye contact as I lean in and kiss him with more heat, twisting my tongue with his. He groans into my mouth and I smile in victory. "How about now?"

"Mmhmm..." Ash mumbles before pulling me back into another drugging kiss. His hands find my legs and he lifts me up in his arms. I keep my legs wrapped around him as he walks me over to the wall and presses me against it. "I missed you," he mumbles as he kisses down my neck. "You smell so good baby."

I release a moan as he rubs his bulge against me, just where I need it. "Ashhh..." I whimper as his kisses slow down and he slides me down his body, returning my feet to the floor. My eyes flutter open to find him grinning at me. "Happy now?"

"Very. I love kissing you baby. Your lips are perfect, but then they always were. Even when we were twelve I thought they were the softest lips I've ever felt. How come we never kissed again after that? I thought for sure you would ask me again."

Because I didn't want you to reject me.

"Well I'm asking you now. One more before we go?"

Ash grins and peppers kisses all over my face and I can't help but giggle as it tickles. "I thought you deserved more than one."

"You're such a goof."

"But I'm your goof."

"Yes you are, handsome. Yes. You. Are." I peck his lips once more before grabbing my hand bag and meeting Ash by my front door.

We arrive at the doctors office and I check in and wait to be called. I was lucky enough to get a Saturday appointment as they are only open till twelve. The joys of booking so far in advance. Ash holds my hand and once my name is called we both walk to the doctors room with grins on our faces.