Lacey

Oh my god! I never knew that sex could be this amazing, this climactic. Having Ash inside me for the first time since we started dating was euphoric. The way he made love to me in the kitchen was everything. Make no mistake, it was making love. I felt it with every slow thrust of his hips, with every sweep of his tongue with mine. The way he kissed and licked my skin lit me up like a firework.

He asked me how I wanted it the second time and I felt cherished. No guy has ever asked me. They've either taken me the way they want or told me to ride them. None of them gave me the choice and I loved that Ash once again thought of me first. He treasured my body and then let me choose the second round. When I came apart in his lap, my second orgasm and third for the night I felt so exhausted but connected to Ash like nothing else.

Our heart felt confessions to one another only further cemented that connection for me. Being in his arms felt a lot like coming home. Sure, I'd been cuddling up to Ash for years but this is different. I'm beneath that impenetrable layer that I was excluded from previously.

Ash continues to kiss me softly and I absorb all of his love that's outpouring  from his body into mine. I need more from him. You would think that two rounds and three orgasms would be enough but I'm not satiated. I need more. Now that I've had a taste of him completely sober this time, I know it will be hard for me to keep my hands off his body.

I move my kisses along his jawbone, nibbling the scruff of hair peppered across his face. I kiss down his neck and feel the vibrations of a low growl that Ash emits. He smells so good, even after the sweat and the sex. I scratch my nails in his hair and a loud groan comes from him and I suck his neck harder. I know I'll leave a mark. A little bit of payback is amusing to me but judging by the sounds Ash is making, he doesn't mind.

His hands slide up and down my back and I grind myself in his lap. My body craving his in a way I can't control. I grip his hair harder and pull back, his answering groan sending shockwaves of desire coursing through my body. My kisses become more frantic and all consuming. Desire whipping me into a frenzy.

Ash pulls my face up to his and joins his lips to mine in a feverishly intense kiss that matches my own fervour. I explore his mouth with wonder, delighting in the way his tongue combines with mine. A rhythmic dance that I never want to end. I gasp as I pull away from his drugging lips. "I need you!"

"You have me sweetheart. Whenever you want me. I'm yours for the taking, always."

"I need you hard and fast," I whimper.

Ash's eyes glimmer with lust and he bites my lip before whispering. "Get on your hands and knees baby and I'll show you hard and fast."

I moan at his words as a lightning rod of electricity shoots straight to my core. I quickly climb off his lap and get on my hands and knees. I look over my shoulders at him to see Ash unmoved. He's sitting still, just staring up and down my body. My body heats from his gaze as I feel wetness flood between my legs. I arch my back and pop out my arse more and he bites his lip and groans.

"Do you like what you see Ash?" I say boldly, loving the way his eyes are lustfully gazing at me.

"You know I do beautiful. Fuck! I'm just trying to memorise this moment baby. You're so sexy I can hardly breathe. My cock is aching to be back inside that pussy. I know you're drenched for me. I can't wait to have you writhing beneath me as I pound into you."

"Oh fuck! I could come just from your words alone Ash."

"Don't you dare!" He growls. "You will come when I'm buried inside you and only then baby. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I gasp. "Please... I need you."

"How bad Lacey?"

"So freaking bad babe. I'm aching for you. I need your big cock inside me, filling me up, loving me from the inside out."