Ashton

Kevin is a dick. I'm not changing my assessment of him, even after getting to know him at Lacey's tonight. I feel it in my bones, there's something wrong with that guy. He acts all sweet and charming to Lacey but let's out these narky comments here and there. He is shady as fuck.

I can't believe Lace and I fell asleep together today. Fuck I haven't slept that good since I don't know when. I probably slept well with her when I was drunk but I have no recollection of the quality of sleep I got. The way she felt in my arms, nuzzling my neck as she fell asleep, it did things to me. I can't explain how I felt, but I didn't want it to stop.

I stroked her back as she slept, feeling the need to touch her, albeit innocently. I would never touch her in a way she wouldn't approve of, I am more respectful than my baser desires. But god, do I want to. I want to take her in my arms and kiss the shit out of her. The memory of her lips is slowly fading. I never want the feel of them to fade, but I'm too late. She is with Kevin, the douche.

I want her so bad. I want my best friend. Who does that? A part of me wishes I never got a taste of her, because then I wouldn't know what I've been missing. Now I do know. The thing about Lacey is that she is the biggest supporter of her friends and family. She's friendly, sweet and goofy funny. Now I have to be the supporter even though I know for a fact Kevin will end up hurting her, possibly more than any of the other losers have previously.

I shower and get cleaned up for bed, noting for perhaps the first time how empty it feels when I climb into it. Shrugging off the negative vibes, I relax my body ready for sleep. It takes a while but thankfully I feel my limbs get heavy before everything fades to black.

Lacey is so beautiful today, she's wearing a pale blue mini dress. I love her in this shade. It reminds me of her growing up. Memories flood through me as I recall every time she wore my favourite shade of blue on her. It really brings out the blue of her eyes. I grab her hand as we walk down the beach, kicking the soft sand at each other and laughing. I love days like this one.

After spending a lovely day in the sun we go home. Lacey cooks us dinner and we eat it quickly, the heat building between us. I give her a hot look, signalling my need to get her naked. She pauses while a fork full of food hovers near her mouth. She quickly licks her lips and I can't hold back a second longer. I stand up from my chair and reach for her, crashing my lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

Our clothes are flying through the air in our rush to make it to the bedroom. Lacey pushes me down on my back and I laugh at her enthusiasm. She climbs on top of me and slides straight onto my cock, no pre warning whatsoever. Fuck! She feels so good. The way she rides me is out of this world and the way she looks at me as she takes me is like nothing else. I see nothing but her love for me in her eyes and I hope she can easily see the same in mine.

What would I do without my Sunshine? Go fucking crazy probably! I watch her tits bounce up and down and I'm fucking mesmerised. When she comes hard on my cock, squeezing the living shit out of me, I quickly follow her into ecstacy. Fuck I love my woman, my Sunshine, my Lace.

I'm startled awake by screaming. It's Lacey! I can't find her in bed with me so I rush around the house looking for her. I finally find her but she is not alone. Tears stream down her face as she is held in place. Her eyes asking, no begging, for me to save her. "Now you will feel what it's like to have your whole world taken from you!" Kevin says coldly and then he slices her throat.