Ashton

Did I just hear her correctly?

"I need you to love me like only you can. I know I pushed you away. But I need this. I need you."

It sounds like a dream to me. It's been too many weeks since we've been intimate.

"Are you certain?"

"Yes Ash. I need you. I want you. Please..."

I reach for her slowly, hesitantly. I stroke her cheek and she leans deeper into my touch. I've missed this. I've missed her. Our connection has been broken recently and it's been the hardest thing to feel. The only positive in this situation has been that she agreed to move in with me. So I've been surrounded by our stuff. I knew she would come back to me when she was ready with a little help.

I've been noticing over the last few weeks that she's been coming back to herself and it's been a joy to watch. At first it was hard watching her push me away, but I understood her reasons why. She had been through a major trauma and its naìve to think she wouldn't be affected. It didn't stop the pain scorching me every time she flinched away from me though. So watching her now, holding her with the sexy little black nightie she's got covering our baby...

Fuck me!

I pull her closer, spreading my legs so she can stand between them and taste her lips. Her body trembles against mine as I deepen the kiss, my hands caressing her curves as I go. My mind has gone blank and all I can do is feel. Her warmth, her goosebumps pebbling her skin, her shivers...

They're all for me.

I move my hands over her new curves, reverently and passionately. It's not about the speed of connecting right now. I want to show her just how much I love her and appreciate her. So with every touch, every caress, I join our bodies, skin to skin. It doesn't take me long to remove her sexy negligee and have her completely bare to me. My eyes rove over every inch of her skin. Loving the sexy blush streak across her cheeks.

"Ash...," she whines. "Please..."

I smirk wolfish at my sexy woman. "Come to bed with me." She nods and I walk us both to our bedroom. Man I love saying that. Our bedroom. Our baby... All of it. Ours. "You're so beautiful Sunshine." A beautiful blush tears across her skin.

"Even like this?" She points to her protruding stomach and I grin.

"Especially like that. You have no idea do you?" I stare at her incredulously as she shaked her head no. "You have always been the most beautiful woman in ANY room, but like this, carrying our baby...mmm. So fucking sexy Lace. It's been torture not being able to touch you, to show you how much I love you. Watching your body sheltering and growing our baby... Nothing will ever be as sexy as that."

"But I'm so big. My feet are slightly swollen and I waddle like a penguin..."

"I don't care about that. I love all of you, no matter what shape that comes in. Now let me lay you down and show you how much I've missed you."
Her smile is a mile wide as she lowers herself on her back and slides up the bed to rest on the pillows. So beautiful. "Can I taste you baby?"

Her eyes darken and flutter. "Please..."

"Spread those legs and let me see your pretty pussy." She widens her legs apart ever so slowly. "Such a tease..." Grabbing her ankle I start kissing and licking up her leg, she watches me with avid, hungry eyes. To say her look makes me feel powerful would be an understatement and a half. I kiss higher until I reach the apex of her thighs. Her pussy is already slick and glistening. I spread her lips open with my fingers and blow on her centre.

"Oooh," Lacey whimpers and I grin.

Shifting back down I start kissing her other leg and a frustrated huff expels out of her and I chuckle. "Patience baby. I want to savour you."