Lacey

Ash surprises me by coming over with pastries and donuts, he knows my weakness. We settle down and watch some movies together. He keeps me cuddled into him which I try to avoid but he won't let me. Why can't I just have some space from him? It's too confusing being this close to him. Especially now that I know every naked inch of him. I'd like to know more... Shh! No you wouldn't!

He smells so freaking good and by the time the second movie comes around I am the one clinging to him. He smells so good. I love everything about him but he can't be mine and I have Kevin now. This is wrong, so wrong, but I am so warm and content. I snuggle deeper into his neck, running my nose up and down as I absorb his scent into my system.

Mmm... So good.

I'm laying in bed and as I turn over I see Ash laying there, naked and so deliciously sexy. I have to touch him, it's like a compulsion. My body is overriding all my logical denials. I rub my hands up and down his chiselled chest, feeling and seeing his abdominal muscles constrict from my touch. Fuck he is so sexy. I can't believe I am touching my best friend like this. My core is heating up from just looking at him, let alone touching him.

I need more. I smirk to myself as he remains sleeping. I want to wake him up with a surprise so I shift down his body. Already his morning wood is peaking from beneath the sheets. Mmm... I start licking his length slowly, savouring every hard ridge. I take him inside my mouth, sucking him in a steady rhythm. Ash moans in his sleep and I grin around his cock.

I hope he is dreaming of me. I speed up and bob up and down faster on his length. "Mmm... Lacey," Ash groans but his eyes remain closed. I wonder if he is still sleeping? I stroke his shaft in time with my sucks and suddenly I have a hand fisted in my hair. I look up to see the shocked face of a sleepy Ash and I keep looking at him while I suck his cock.

"Oh fuck Lacey! Just like that baby!" That's all the motivation I need to kick it up a notch. I massage his balls and suck him deep into my mouth, ensuring he hits the back of my throat. "Oh fuck! I'm coming! Shit baby! Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck!" His hot seed spurts down my throat and I swallow him down greedily. Ash pulls me up his body and crashes his lips to mine. "Sit on my face, I need to taste you!"

I climb over him and he spreads my butt cheeks wide as he delves in and I moan as I ride his face. His tongue darts in and out of my centre as he makes love to me with his mouth. I squeeze my breasts as the heat rises. Ash squeezes my butt harder and I moan. "Oh Ash! So good!" He hums on me and I shudder in delight. I'm so fucking close. "More! I'm almost there."

Ash eats me with wild abandon as I thrash above his face, riding myself to my release. "Oh my god! Yes, yes, yessssss! I love you!" Ash pulls me back down his body and smashes his lips to mine. We are both gasping for breath when he finally says, "I love you too baby. Always have..."

"What the fuck is going on here!?!"

Hmm... That voice sounds familiar but I feel so warm.  "Mmm..." So good as I snuggle deeper into my blanket.

"Get your fucking hands off my girlfriend!"

Okay. I heard that one. I open my eyes and sit up. "Kevin... What's going on?"

"What's going on? WHAT'S GOING ON! Well let me see... I come to see you only to find you draped all over another man with his hand down your pants Lacey!!! What the fuck!"