Ashton

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What have I done? I flee Lacey's home like a criminal with his rear on fire. I make my way to my place and gulp down some water from my fridge. I know we had a lot to drink last night but never did I think we would cross that invisible line. Lacey and I had always been close. We shared a lot of firsts together because she is the only person I could trust with my insecurities.

Lacey knew me better than I knew myself and I never want anything to come between that. But what would happen now? I sat on my couch and sulked for the rest of the day. As my hangover cleared so did the fog obscuring my memories. I started remembering the way her breath would hitch when I hit the right spot inside of her, the sexy little moans that she tried to hold back.

Holy fuck! And her body... Kill me now! How has she hidden that from me all this time. I suppose it's been a few years since I've seen her without a shirt on. She is always in baggy shirts with tiny shorts or sweats. My man down stairs certainly appreciated what she had hidden. Even now he is stirring at the memory of her lithe little body and how she moved.

The sight of her gaping mouth as I gave her pleasure is embedded in my brain. The curve of her hips, the feel of her perky breasts. All of it combining to drive me freaking insane. I pull my hair in frustration, the pain a pleasant counterpoint to my mixed emotions.

Then she kicked me out and I took the cowards way out and ran. She must hate me. I hate myself. After all the arseholes she's dated lately and I fucking do this to her! I am the biggest arsehole! I don't deserve her. I don't know who to turn to, I need to talk to someone and usually that would be Lacey. But I can't talk to Lacey about Lacey...

I decide to call my younger brother. Surely he can help me.

"Hey Ash what's up man?" Toby answers straight up.

"I need your help man!"

"What have you done? It must be pretty bad if you are calling me and not Lacey. God knows you hardly ever call as it is. So what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"I fucked Lacey..." I gasp out in a rush.

"You what!?!" Toby asks incredulously.

"We had Manny's party last night and we got trashed and slept together."

"About time man! Took you long enough."

"Huh?" I answer in confusion.

"Come on man. We've all been waiting years for this to finally happen!"

"I don't understand. Wait? Who exactly?"

"Uhh everyone dude. Mum, dad, Lacey's parents I'm sure. Most of our school had bets on when you two would hook up!"

"But she's my best friend!" I whine.

"Wake the fuck up man and see what everyone already can see. Lacey is perfect for you. She always has been. It's no wonder why she has never had a serious relationship with you around."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You are way too overprotective of her. You insert yourself into every relationship she has tried to have and they end up leaving because they can't compete with you or don't want to try. You're a cockblocker, well pussyblocker in this case. Yeah. You pussyblock!"

"What! I do not!" I splutter.

"Uhh let me see. Steve, Josh, Brent just to name a few."

"They were dickheads and didn't deserve her. She is way too good for those losers!" I say emphatically.

"Troy, Sam, Billy..."

"Fuck up! I do not block!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. Did you never wonder why? It's sick man, what you do to her, and Lacey, she is plain old supportive. She lets you have relationship after relationship and you sabotage all of hers."