Lacey

I can't believe how romantic Ash is, planning and cooking one of my favourite meals of all time! God I love him so much and that thing with the icecream... Wow!!! The whole moving in together immediately conversation kind of threw me through the loop though. Don't get me wrong, I want to move in with him. It will be better for the baby that we have one place to call home. But I'm scared.

It's not because I think he is like Kevin, I just don't want us to fall apart like Kevin and I did. Sometimes too much too soon puts more pressure on an already stressed relationship and Ash and I are about to bring a baby into the world. There's no greater pressure than that. I couldn't handle it if Ash and I fell apart. I just couldn't.

I have to work on it I think. Not closing off my emotions when I freak out would be a good place to start and keep communicating. Ash and I may have gotten together before Kevin came into the picture if I had just let him talk to me. I know he hurt me by freaking out, but knowing what I know now I understand Ash better. He has been scared just as long as I have about affecting our friendship.

So communication, communication, communication!

I think we are getting better at telling one another what we each need or want. I know Ash's heart is in the right place and that he will do what he can to make me happy. I want to be the same for him. A source of joy that he can turn to in times of need like we have in the past.

Waking up next to him is the best feeling. There were times when I didn't know if I would ever get to show him openly how much that I love him. Plus it helps that he is sexy as fuck! I watch his long eyelashes flutter against his cheeks, he must be dreaming. The curve of his sweet lips, the slight scruff of hair on his jaw...

Mmm...

His defined chest rises and falls regularly with steady breaths as he sleeps. I pop up on my side with my head resting on my hand as I take him in fully. He really is handsome and I'm a lucky woman to call him mine. I rub my belly softly, musing. I'm lucky to be having his baby. He will make a terrific father I know it. He is already so caring and loving. His heart is too big to just have me in it.

I raise my hand and softly slide my fingertips down his chest. Ash moans softly in his sleep which makes me smile. I love how I affect him like he affects me. His nipples pebble as I circle them and he squirms in his sleep. Deciding I can't hold out even though he still has a little while before his alarm goes off I slide my hand beneath the sheet.

I need to touch him, to feel his hardness that I know is awaiting me beneath the covers. I find him impeccably hard and ready for me, my core fires up and moistens my entrance. My body is responding to his, needing the connection as much as my heart and mind does. I stroke him softly and he groans, eyelids fluttering.

Fuck this!

I lift the covers slowly as I can so not to wake him and ever so carefully throw my leg over him, I hold his cock in place as I sink down on his erection. I bite my lip, fighting back a moan as inch after deliciously velvety hard inch slides deeper inside me. I clench around him, squeezing his cock tight as I take him completely. Ash makes a sexy humming noise from the back of his throat which is all the encouragement I need.

My body is on fire, heat spreading through my veins. Will I ever get enough of him? I sure hope not! I slowly rise up and sink down on him over and over, enjoying the slow torture I'm giving myself. I know Ash will wake up soon so I work him good while I can. I love the feeling of him buried inside me, hitting the deep places that make me gasp in pleasure.

No one feels as amazing as Ash does inside me, that is just another reason why we belong together. I increase my pace slightly and Ash's eyes flutter open. I smile at his bleary eyes blinking up at me and the slow sexy grin that forms on his face.