Chapter 15 - This is the strength of a grown-up adult

XG 15 - This is the strength of a grown-up adult

Kim Sung-Ho's help with the stun gun could not be said to be useful, since the time for the wire to return to its socket takes time. By then, they already moved to stab another zombie.

"Shit, we won!" Chen Jiang An cheered when there were no more zombies around them, but still had some self-control to keep his voice low.

Even Wong Xue Guo wanted to cheer, but her desire to lie down on the floor was stronger than that. She was completely wiped out. Her yearly quota of exercising was surpassed in just one day!

They thought they could finally take a break, only to see Vihaan running towards them, bringing with him a group of enthusiastic zombie fans.

The three teenagers could only watch in horror as their minds yelled the word 'Fuck!'

"Kim Sung-Ho! Grab a sharp weapon and help out!" Wong Xue Guo quickly dispatched an order.

There was no feeling of guilt in asking a kid to help out in this situation!

As for Low Lin Ya? She had already hidden somewhere after opening the metal door for them.

Vihaan stopped running after reaching them, his hands carrying sharp tools he had picked up along the way. If Suzie Yap had not shared the way to kill these monsters, he would definitely be unable to survive in the fight for long.

In his hand was a long wooden pole, which was used to hold up a banner for the coming Christmas celebration sales. It had come undone and he grabbed it by chance.

Vihaan removed his coat that was restricting his large movement and loosened his tie to wrap his sore right palm. Without his coat, he revealed his hidden muscular body that looked slim under his coat. Before the zombies reached them, Vihaan took the initiative to charge forward to meet them with a skewer attack.

"Yarghhhh!"

It was truly impressive for Vihaan to stab past four zombies in one go, the muscles in his arms tighten and bulge from the excessive strength. Even if it was only one zombie that was stabbed accurately in the heart, it still hindered the other three's movement.

Dang. This is the strength of a grown-up adult.

The best Wong Xue Guo could do was only insert two zombies into her skewer.

Vihaan did not continue with the skewer attack and pushed it aside, leaving the zombies alive on the skewer to wiggle like a fish out of water. His next weapon was surprisingly a large butcher knife used to chop chicken. It looked mightily dangerous, but how will it get to the heart?

"Stop looking. We need to help him." Chen Yibo joined the fray, ditching the metal bat to be replaced with a brand new ski pole he managed to find inside the sports store.

Wong Xue Guo's eyes brightened and hurriedly grabbed a ski pole for herself, discarding the broomstick. Seeing her, Chen Jiang An also grabbed one for himself and joined the fight. The ski pole was indeed a better weapon than a metal bat or a broken broomstick. Even Kim Sung-Ho had ditched the stun gun to help them with his own ski pole.

Vihaan was like a soldier on a battlefield, aggressively chopping down the enemies, with his aim to see all his enemies die. Wong Xue Guo could see that Vihaan's chop was heavy, and it sank deep into the zombie's chest. It was enough to stop the zombies from moving again.

Although her body was moving, her mind was multitasking after gradually getting used to the physical activity. Her brain was informing her that the zombies she observed had clean chests. Their head, neck, arms, thighs, waists, legs, and even butts were bitten savagely.