Chapter 37 - Your filter is quite thick

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday. Is recovering

XG 37 - Your filter is quite thick

The police had allowed Suzie Yap's group to continue their way, which was heard by the people around them. The man with the blue shirt immediately came down from his car to argue with the policeman about the unfairness. His action had others start to join in to complain as well.

Suzie Yap did not bother with them and knocked on their third car to convey her new plans.

After a moment, she walked over to the second car with Nana and Smoker, ignoring the crowd that was getting larger around the poor policeman. Kang Xunsu unlocked the car and lowered the window. As he expected, Suzie Yap would not be entering the car and communicating with them through the open window.

Suzie Yap jabbed a thumb at the third car. "I will be taking one car. Xunsu, continue to the military base and urge them to fly as soon as possible. Don't allow them to delay."

"Lucky, huh, that we packed equally for each car." Kang Xunsu whistled as Nana opened the driver's door. "You want to drive?"

"No offense, leader, but I'm the better driver."

"None at all." Kang Xunsu was not bothered by it, treating it as getting a short break, and stepped out of the car to take the passenger seat. "Smoker, go to the first car."

The first car had Aurora, Noodle, L.L., and Mocking, but with Mocking deciding to follow Suzie Yap, Smoker will replace his spot. Smoker was reluctant to separate from his girlfriend that refused to follow him to ride the first car.

Even if Smoker looked like a whipped boyfriend, he still placed his job a little more important than his girlfriend. With just a glance, the couple already communicated their decision and did not try to change the other person's mind.

Wong Xue Guo: Tsk, all of them have an occupational disease.

Suzie Yap was just indulging with hugging her baby as much as she could before their short separation when screams suddenly came from right behind them.

"He's infected!" Someone yelled and their words caused more people to scream along.

Wong Xue Guo jerked sharply in Suzie Yap's arms, her hands unconsciously grabbing her mother's wrists. Having the infection spread in the middle of the highway was a great challenge.

One would need to debate whether to leave the car, stay hidden in the car, or forcefully make way for their car to escape with them. They would need to make decisions quickly, as the crowd was just two or three cars away from theirs.

With a grim expression, Suzie Yap gave her daughter a kiss on her forehead. "Stay inside."

"Mother-" Wong Xue Guo failed to stop her mother from making her way to the crowd that was frantically moving away from the fallen man that triggered the chaos. Wong Xue Guo bites her lip to stop herself from calling out to her mother again and watches attentively.

Kang Xunsu used the walkie-talkie to pass down commands to the third car. "Monkey, escort madam."

The cars in front of them had started to honk like crazy and as for the more impatient ones, they directly urged those in front by ramming their cars onto their rear. Fortunately, Wong Xue Guo's group of cars were the last in their lane without any cars ramming onto them from the rear.

"That man... he's arguing with the police just now," Chen Yibo manages to identify the man, which was the blue shirt man that overheard Suzie Yap being given green light earlier.