Chapter 58 - Micro-analyzing her parent's interaction

XG 58 - Micro-analyzing her parent's interaction

After confirming she did not leave anything, Wong Xue Guo finally left her room and headed to the waiting car. She was quite reluctant to part with this peaceful villa, the luxury she would have a hard time experiencing again in the future.

She forced herself to leave without looking back.

They packed everything they had into their cars and drove to the place where Charles Wong's private jet had parked. As for the military helicopter that Wong Xue Guo's group came with? It was also picked up.

"How are we going to pick up Mother? A private jet can't hover in mid-air... right?"

Kang Xunsu tossed the bags into the luggage cabin in the private jet. "We are going to pick up Madam with the helicopter. The private jet will fly straight to our destination."

Wong Xue Guo stared between the helicopter and private jet, but her eyes would linger longer at the latter. "... So which am I riding in?"

"The helicopter. You want to welcome your mother back, right?"

"Right." Wong Xue Guo does not dare to defy, even if the private jet has a cushy seat, ideal for her to take a nap.

"Boss will be riding the helicopter too. Remember to get your winter jacket out. Korea has not started snowing yet, but the weather is getting cold."

Nana will be driving the helicopter, while the private jet will be handled by Charles Wong's gang member. Fei Tin Dei, the gang's F1 racing master, also has the license to pilot a plane.

When Fei Tin Dei heard that Nana was also a pro driver, he became very much interested in her. Smoker had been grumpy since then, especially when his girlfriend's chill reply did not deter the other man.

"Mother says she's bringing three people with her. Except for my father, Yibo, and me, will everyone be sitting in the private jet?"

"Don't forget to count Nana and Smoker. Don't worry about the weight. Everything will be carried by private jet."

But what if they had an accident, separate ways, and needed supplies?

As soon as she thought of that, she quickly smacked the dangerous 'what if' and subtly touched any wood surface she found.

With Smoker as co-pilot, Nana skilfully flew the helicopter straight to the border. They were flying rather low and they gathered lots of people's attention as the helicopter flew above them.

Grabbing onto her seat while peering out of the window, Wong Xue Guo saw the border clearly, where there was a long line of cars wanting to seek refuge. The helicopter flew further out until they were far from the border before finally slowing down to a hover.

Her heart jolted once she spotted a lone car parked in the middle of a large field, with six people standing beside it. One of them was her mother.

Charles Wong gestured to his daughter to move away from the door before throwing down the emergency escape rope.

Wong Xue Guo tried to see if she could look down from the other side window, but her current seat was on the blind spot. Unable to watch anything, she finally sits properly beside Chen Yibo, her eyes trained at the helicopter door, and waits for the new passengers to climb up.

The first to climb up was a familiar face.

Carrying a large bag, Kim Sung-Ho looked worse to wear, but his clothes looked clean enough from the adventure he had gone through. There was no serious injury on him from sight but somehow, the few days she had not seen him had changed him to a more mature kid.