Chapter 147 - Your revenge brought all of us into trouble

Sorry for the late update! Here's the chapter!

XG 147 - Your revenge brought all of us into trouble

Wong Xue Guo was afraid her grandmother would be out of the loop with the latest information, so she would always send her messages to keep her up to date. Even if there would be a risk of information leakage, it was still better to try informing her grandmother instead of letting her wander around in the dark and died from it.

But of course, she did not dare to mention the 'Lord' and lose their advantage.

"As if those ugly mug heads could touch me. I'm just emotionally high and accidentally got an ability. Tsk, with most of my hair entirely white, I look much older."

How could Wong Xue Guo not know how dangerous 'emotionally high' means? Her grandmother must be in a situation where she would have died if not for her gene being activated at the right moment.

"There's quite a bit of hair dye we collected. I will save some for you. Grandmother, what's your ability?"

"Not really useful. I will let you see when we meet again."

"Okay. Grandmother, do you want us to pick you up from Hosta?"

"No need. I have someone to fly me over."

"Okay. Grandmother, do you want me to send you the address?"

"Your father had sent me the address already."

The grandmother and granddaughter had to cut off their conversation as the grandmother had something else she needed to do. Only after the call ended did Wong Xue Guo remember something. "Ah. I forgot to tell Grandmother I've gotten an ability too."

Akari ended the call and pocketed her mobile into her black leather pants, with its figure-hugging material showing her slim but toned legs. She was standing in a room with half-burned candles, with shadows moving around the walls from the warm light. There was blood splattered all over the paper rice walls, and the most bizarre sight in the room was the barely alive men.

There were five men twitching on the floor, their eyes unfocused with horrified expressions etched deeply on their faces. Vomit and drool leaked out of their gaping mouths, along with tears staining their face. The smell in the room was disgusting, as it was also mixed with their pant-soaked pee.

With one hand holding onto a bloody samurai sword, Akari's newly freed hand placed the half-lit cigarette between her dry lips. There were numerous wounds on her, and the blue-black eye was extremely eye-catching on her pale face and white hair.

Perhaps Akari had suffered a lot, for the ability she got was extremely vicious. But when she talked to her granddaughter, her tone was casual, far from her currently aggressive and bloodthirsty appearance.

Eying the group of embarrassing-looking men, her gaze as she looked at them was one alike to a butcher. "It's time to tie up the loose ends." She had been living rather uncomfortably for the last few decades knowing that these scums were enjoying their lives after playing a part in messing with hers.

Her sword swung swiftly and light, but the strength behind it easily chopped off the men's heads off their necks cleanly.

Tossing the bloody sword away, her combat boots stepped onto the pool of blood to grab a clean sword from the wall display. Inhaling her cigarette deeply, she stepped out of the messy room and onto an equally messy corridor.

About an hour ago, Akari had boldly strode into the Okiya house and started cutting down anyone that blocked her way. Someone needed to clean up these bastards that had survived just to add more mess in this apocalypse era.