Chapter 138 - Unique, one of a kind and not duplicatable

A/N: I decide to just let the anime reference available only for online version~ They will be removed for ebook version~

XG 138 - Unique, one of a kind and not duplicatable

As if feeling Wong Xue Guo's displeasure, the shadow stopped its dramatic act and behaved obediently like a real shadow.

"Could you control your shadow?" Chin Chun was concerned, as so far, the shadow behaved as if it had its own will. Or it was just acting as a platform for the owner's emotional display.

Subconsciously frowning as she tried to control her shadow, it trembled for a moment before it changed shape to what Wong Xue Guo had in mind. It lengthened and became a tall pillar. Then she controls it to become round before trying to expand the size until she feels the pressure.

Her head feels stretched, similar to when she was in intensely focused mode when the circle-shaped shadow became as big as a children's swimming pool. Now that the maximum size was determined, she started shifting its shape, from butterfly to flower shapes.

"It's like a puppet shadow show," someone whispered and was quickly shushed.

To Wong Xue Guo's dismay, she half-heartedly agreed with that comment. Just how was this a powerful ability? She was being scammed!

"Guo Guo!" Ash, the first non-family member that dared to call her by that nickname, enthusiastically waved his hands to grab her attention.

At first Wong Xue Guo was not comfortable with him calling her that, but since he was not exactly a stranger and had been in her team together more than once, she let him use it. He had also asked her permission if he could, after using it already anyway, but it helped in reducing the discomfort of it.

When the first person started, there would be others following along. She had been shocked when a stranger suddenly called her by that nickname.

She immediately told him not to use it, which he pointed out that Ash did. She immediately shot him down that Ash was her friend, while that rude person immediately expressed his desire to be friends with her as well.

'What the hell?' That was what she thought at that time. "Sorry, but I don't make friends with someone that does not respect my comfort zone. Please do not call me by that nicckname again."

Quite rude, but this was the first time someone wanted to get into her good book this much. Perhaps being friends with a director's daughter was too tempting and beneficial?

But she swore that Ash, Kim Sung-Ho and Vihaan were treated well because of their capability and sincerity in helping people out. Suzie Yap only brought them into their ship because they were grateful people that know how to return the favour.

"Yes?" Wong Xue Guo waited as Ash made his way closer, with Kim Sung-Ho following along. Seeing the latter, she automatically looked for Vihaan, but he was not around.

"Have you watched 'Naruto'?"

"Yeah. It's a popular anime."

"Then you should know Shikamaru!" Ash said excitedly.

Of course, Wong Xue Guo knows that character. Nara Shikamaru, is a ninja with the ability to manipulate shadows.

Shikamaru could control other people's movements with shadow.

Understanding, Wong Xue Guo controlled her shadow to merge with Chen Yibo's, and then raised a hand up. Chen Yibo, who never read manga or watch anime, was confused by the sudden turn of conversation. He was puzzled on why she would suddenly raise her hand while staring attentively at him.