Chapter 155 - We, the normies, are not going to waste our bullets

XG 155 - We, the normies, are not going to waste our bullets

"A crazy person won't do such a life-threatening thing," the soft-spoken guard said.

"I'm talking about him having drugs! Or else why would this guy dare to do such a crazy thing and even spouting nonsense?"

"Stop bickering and work harder to stop him! Shoot the speaker!" The team captain ordered.

The beanie hat guard succeeded in bursting one speaker, and it send the driver into a panic.

"Wait! Just help me! I'm telling the truth! That shaman can chase the monsters away! Those monsters are really afraid of her!"

"Shaman? Is that person hiding inside the van?" The soft-spoken guard asked.

"No. There's no one else other than the driver," the guard with binoculars reported.

"It would definitely be much easier to shut his mouth if he's dead," the beanie hat guard threatened.

"No killing!" The soft-spoken guard quickly spoke up. Although they were now in an era where rules were worthless, that does not mean they had discarded their morals.

"I know that, or else why would I do such a bullet-wasting thing? But we can't just let him continue to drive up, right? The only way to chase this nuisance away is to scare him."

Yet, the newcomer was not afraid of being shot at all! Was he that confident they would not kill him?

"Other than looking out for danger, the top says to look out for special visitors," the soft-spoken guy reminded the team.

"I think he's just a crazy bastard that's spouting weird excuses to get in!" The beanie hat guard shot another speaker, which prompted the driver to use the remaining speaker to plead for them to believe him even more.

"It will be more believable if he claims to know a scientist that discovered a cure. I don't think he's lying about the shaman, but it's a little doubtful about the shaman's capability," the soft-spoken guard said.

"Wait, you believe him?!"

"Either way, the damage is already done. The speaker had already attracted more zombies."

"What should we do? The van is getting very close," the guard with binoculars prompted.

"Tsk! Listen to him!" The team captain patted the soft-spoken guard's back roughly. "Save that fella's ass and I will use the communication line to talk to the top for verification whether to continue our thankless job or ignore that outsider."

"Fine! If the top says not to, I will personally send a bullet to his brain!" The beanie hat guard started shooting the zombies running behind the van. His heart bleed in pain seeing how many zombies there were, and then compared to the tiny amount of bullets he has.

The driver was quick to catch on seeing that the bullets were no longer targeting him. He immediately expressed his gratitude with the loudspeaker. "Thank you! Thank you! I promise that you won't regret it!"

"Oh, shut up!" The beanie hat guard yelled but did not waste any bullets to intimidate the annoying driver. "Call the ability users to join us quickly! We, the normies, are not going to waste our bullets!"

🍊🍊🍊

Perhaps sensing Wong Xue Guo and Chen Yibo having an argument, Smoker would occasionally inform Wong Xue Guo about Chen Yibo's latest news that was relayed to him from L.L.

"Aren't you going to see him?" Smoker was puzzled on why she would be this indifferent after hearing Chen Yibo was still unconscious.

While no one knew she had confessed and got rejected, that does not mean no one was blind to miss how close she and Chen Yibo were getting recently. Thinking they were just arguing, the others believe the fight was not so terrible that it had broken their good friendship.