Chapter 140 - Discard the tux with a dress

Sorry for the late update! I'm tired yesterday, so...

XG 140 - Discard the tux with a dress

The shadow immediately stopped its weird shaking right after she thought of that. It went back to harassing the immovable Mr Rabbit like a pleasant and obedient shadow.

It was strange that her shadow would move that way, and she could only let it go since her shadow did move according to her command.

"Heeeeey Yibo, is there someone else besides you?" Chen Jiang An asked when he saw his cousin being distracted. He had been constantly staring in a direction with a worried expression.

Chen Yibo had been paying attention to Wong Xue Guo the moment she used her ability and had been worried that she would have an emotional setback when her expression gradually turned worse.

Turning his cousin's attention away, Chen Yibo asked, "Didn't the eldest uncle given the authority to handle the firearms?"

With no result, Wong Xue Guo went to the kitchen to grab a canned pineapple and had Chen Yibo open it for her.

Unfortunately, Chen Jiang An was not distracted and definitely heard a female voice. "Cousin! You got a girl!"

"Chen Jiang An, aren't you afraid of accidentally forcing your cousin to marry a woman twice his age?" Although Wong Xue Guo felt her mood improve after hearing that, there was no way she would show it.

Being classmates of four years, there was no way Chen Jiang An did not recognize her voice, especially with her way of speaking. There was nothing rude about her tone and words, but the meaning behind it was clearly provoking!

"Ah, so it's Xue Guo! Why are you in Yibo's room?"

"Why can't I be in my room?" Wong Xue Guo returned the question and ignored whatever response Chen Jiang An would come up with from her sentence.

Chen Jiang An might look and act like a normal guy, but he was actually a person that likes to dramatize things. In their class, he had already matched many couples in his mind without their consent just because he saw them interact closely a few times.

In his stellar record, he only got two couples right.

Wong Xue Guo silently pondered if she and Chen Yibo could be the third couple. Spotting her shadow doing its wiggling dance again, it quickly stopped before she could even send a glare at it.

Her shadow was now her stomach worm, knowing her the best in the entire world and even broadcasting it to those that were looking.

Eyes widening, her hand stretched out and smacked Chen Yibo's thigh, an action so unladylike that would have recorded a minus hundred points in her etiquette book. "Look!"

It was good that Chen Yibo had been splitting his attention and did not drop his phone from the abrupt attack. His eyes similarly widen when he saw Mr Rabbit 'struggled' to stand up, and instead of wobbling, it was vibrating fiercely.

Chen Yibo silently worried about the little shadow's strength. "Your ability is improving."

"Yes!" Wong Xue Guo proceeded to order her shadow to move the plushie, but her shadow slipped up. Mr Rabbit fell from the couch and landed face first, eating dust.

Chen Yibo picked up the plushie, patted the dust from its white fur and placed it back on the couch. "You can continue practising slowly. Are you tired?"

"No."

"Eat more." Chen Yibo pointed at the barely eaten pineapple, wanting her to refuel her energy.

Chen Jiang An's throat was dry from his unanswered question and finally turned silent, choosing to eavesdrop to get answers for himself instead.