Chapter 110 - Are you actually the protagonist?

XG 110 - Are you actually the protagonist?

It was impossible to continue their conversation like this, so the teenagers suggested changing places to continue their discussion. They had truly worked hard to beg them to listen to their trouble.

The kids were originally more reserved, but seeing that Kang Xunsu’s group did not do anything to them, they became more outspoken. Thus, it was not so surprising that they managed to get most of Kang Xunsu’s group members to agree to shift places to talk. They randomly picked an empty house right opposite where their car had parked.

“Tsk, brainless kids,” Kang Xunsu grumbled.

“Brother Xunsu, are you actually the protagonist?” Wong Xue Guo asked drearily.

“If I am, where’s my harem?” Kang Xunsu asked in return, equally drearily.

“Beom Seok fits the requirement,” L.L. added his own option. Although he did not indulge in novels and such, with his roommate being one, he learned the terms without effort.

Three sets of eyes stared at Beom Seok, who was confused about what they were talking about. “Should I not agree to listen to them?”

Beom Seok grew even more confused when they sighed without giving him a reply.

Hunched in a corner while bullying a white teddy bear she found that was kept mostly clean inside a glass display cupboard, Wong Xue Guo stared at her mobile screen, reading her new message.

Yibo: How are things going on your side?

Xue Guo: Terrible.

Xue Guo: We are now on a rescue mission on top of a scouting mission. Ridiculous.

It turns out that this group of students had been hiding in their school and had been doing well under the guidance of their teachers. Except for some students that left to search for their parents or refused to listen to the adults, the rest were coping well. That was until the church members broke into their school and grabbed people.

Wong Xue Guo squeezed the teddy bear’s soft paws in resentment. They were not actually asking for company, but fighters to help them rescue people!

This is a pit!

“Are we going to help them?” Ash asked. After they had listened to whatever the teenagers had wanted to say, Kang Xunsu’s group moved into a room to have their own private conversation.

“Do you want to help them?” Wong Xue Guo answered with a question just as Chen Yibo asked the same question over the phone.

Her heart does not want to help, but her mind keeps on thinking ways to make use of them to topple the church. But she could not think of anything they could help them other than adding more numbers to their reckless attack group.

“Don’t underestimate determined kids. They are more terrifying than adults if they want to,” Kang Xunsu snickered.

“So you want to make use of that trait of theirs to our benefit? Risky,” Beom Seok frowned. He had joined different groups and met different types of people before. Hot-headed teammates were one of the dangerous types and would easily sabotage their well-made plan.

Xue Guo: Say, what advantages do we get for bringing them along with us.

Chen Yibo must be taking a break now, because he replied quickly.

Yibo: You got more people to help you, and block attacks directed at you.

Wong Xue Guo blinked her eyes, let her eyes take a rest by looking around the place, before re-reading the message. Damn, Chen Yibo really just told her to treat the newcomers as cannon fodders!