Chapter 78 - Does not want to kill a human yet

HAPPY TIGER YEAR 2022!

XG 78 - Does not want to kill a human yet

Man Jeong just laughed at her outburst and charged at her again. It was another round of chasing and her small slip up that had her hip hit the edge of the table earned her another cut at the upper arm from the madman.

She had to swing her sword in a wide arc around her to keep Man Jeong at bay. He was not annoyed, as the spark in his eyes grew intense from her bleeding wound.

Man Jeong was surprisingly a great opportunist in figuring out a person's weak spots and strong enough to use a blunt knife to cut through clothes.

"You are quite good to still have enough energy after killing so many monsters outside," Man Jeong praised, not caring if his latest prey does not understand him. As long as she understands she will be eaten by him and continues showing that weak and scared look, it already satisfies him.

Even with the language barrier, there was still universal body language. Wong Xue Guo could see this guy was not afraid of her at all and was even patiently wearing her down as if she was a stubborn pig!

If her mother was here, she would have easily dealt with this trashy guy!

This time, Wong Xue Guo had to peel off a few layers of her remaining morality. In a tired state, one would be surprised that they could lower their bottom line for survival.

After doing so, she waited until he attacked again to make her move. She bent forward and slashed Man Jeong's lower leg, sending him crashing to the floor with a loud groan. Not surprisingly, the feeling of cutting a living human was no different from cutting a recently turned zombie, but the feeling of doing so was completely different. With an edgy gulp, she raised her sword in ready as she faced the sprawled Man Jeong.

Man Jeong was clutching onto his bleeding leg gingerly, unable to stand up without falling down in pain again. "Ah, ah, ah, you bitch! You dare to cut me!"

Unfortunately, Wong Xue Gup does not understand what he was saying. Not that she cares either.

"See? It hurts when you get cut, right?" Wong Xue Guo sneered while controlling the tempo of her breath calmly. Her hands that were holding onto her sword were trembling, not knowing from exhaustion or from the choice she needed to make.

She pointed the sharp end of her sword at Man Jeong's face and ignored a bead of sweat rolling down her cheek.

Man Jeong trembled and did not dare to move with a blade pointing at him. His hand was slowly tightening around his knife and fork as he raised his gaze to look into his prey's eyes. "Heh, you think you can kill me?"

He had been eating humans for five years and he had not been caught even once. No one bothered with missing orphans that took up resources and he liked young meat, so he would not short charge himself.

When the human rabies infection spread throughout the world and everyone sought for shelter, Man Jeong could no longer kidnap orphans and had to seek new meat. The survivors hiding at the same place as him ended up being his new diet.

But eating those old meat was not palatable and he longed for children's flesh again. Thus he decisively entered the school base where there would be teenagers, but those teachers always kept an eye on the students. So he could only prey on the odd ones that like to remain by themselves and wait until he gets the chance to be with a kid alone.

Who would have thought today was an unexpected chance? Today was his lucky day to meet two young girls! No one in the base would suspect him! Such a rare chance, there was no way he would not let his food overpower him!