Chapter 105 - Sounds like they were bullying the poor

XG 105 - Sounds like they were bullying the poor

"If we have extra potatoes, can we donate and get a slot?" Jihyo asked.

"I can't decide that, so don't decide that yourself. Without an official announcement from the laboratory, don't assume anything! I'm just telling you guys unofficially, so don't spread the wrong information around!" Beom Seok warned.

"I will make sure no one gets the wrong idea," Jihyo promised. "What does the VR... thing, got to do in this case?"

"It's just for the case if the volunteers succeed in gaining the ability and need to check what their ability is. The VR is to stimulate their emotions so that their ability manifests."

Their discussion gradually attracted more attention and some even started to ask questions. "So the abilities are only used to kill those monsters?"

Beom Seok rushed to explain the benefits of gaining an ability while the rest of the team members entered the electronic store. They only found one VR set at the shop, so they would need to go out and search for more.

Jihyo entered the shop with Beom Seok, followed by Chanyeol, one of the men that was protecting Jihyo closely.

"Jihyo wants to tell us something," Beom Seok told Kang Xunsu.

With Beom Seok's expressive translation, he narrated, "Not long ago, before the survivors came together, there were some people that disagreed with us siding with Musihada Lab and in their own words, 'enjoy the end of the world'. Among them was a religious fanatic man, very dangerous. He enjoys burning people to death and claims he was helping God to purify human sins before allowing them entry to Heaven."

Kang Xunsu narrowed his eyes. "You are afraid we will have a high possibility of encountering them?"

Jihyo quickly nodded once Beom Seok translated. "Yes, Chanyeol had personally seen people lurking close to the fence a few times but did not behave as if seeking shelter from us. We suspect it might be those people and possibly plan to do something to us."

"We will deal with them if they make a move against us." Kang Xunsu was not really worried. Being a part of Charles Wong's gang for a period of time, he had honed his street fighting skills before joining the army for a short time and getting to learn about guns.

He was not shy in killing people, but as he was now a 'civilized' person that needed to put a good front for the little princess to learn from, he had to think thrice before committing violence.

"Our disagreement had four people dying under their hands before we successfully pushed them out here. They might now be the lord outside Masan street and gain more people working alongside them."

While at that, they also had those who disagreed with their way or to work together to maintain peace to leave this safe area. Fortunately, only some refused to change their mind and left, while those who managed to change their ideas started to live in the zombie-free and cleaned-up area as they slowly integrated into their group.

Wong Xue Guo silently thought this group of survivors indeed worked well together and knew how to repay their dues instead of hiding away and waiting for food to drop straight into their mouths.

But would this cooperation last long?

For everyone's sake, she does hope to see this harmony last for a long time and show her that humankind could be kind and helpful without sinister intentions.

For self-survival? Acceptable. But not malicious intent that would guarantee a backstabbing incident.

The survivors had thought that those people that had been forced out of Masan Street would come back with more people to attack them. If Kang Xunsu's group was able to check what the group was planning, they would be able to guard whatever they planned.