The Big Game

Emily's pov...

Today is the day! It's Friday, game day! It's not just any game day it's the qualifying game to get into the championships. I'm super nervous and excited at the same time! Like I can't believe how great my team is and how supportive all of them are!

My brothers on the other hand are being a little overbearing about making sure I don't get hurt. I mean come on, I've been training for this since I could walk basically. This game is so important though because even though I'm a sophomore college scouts are coming in! They're coming to look at me. I guess the coaches have been sending them videos of me playing.

When my brothers caught wind that scouts were coming they nearly fainted! None of them have ever had scouts come out when they were a sophomore, so this is huge! I just wish that Logan can be there.... He was always my biggest supporter when it came to my training.

He's the one that would stay up to god knows when and help me train. He was the one that would pick me up when I failed at a new trick. Logan was or is my rock and it's gonna be hard knowing he won't be there to watch me play. I miss him terribly and it's breaking me in two not knowing if he's ever gonna wake up.

I know I have the support of my other siblings but it's not the same. We'll maybe it is for Jordan since he's my twin. I just feel like Jordan and I are slipping away from each other. I feel like I'm slipping from everyone. We need a family day and soon. I need twin bonding time, buts that's going to have to wait till after this big game.

As I walked into the kitchen with the rest of the boys I noticed a gift box, and all of them staring at it. When I got the the counter Sam practically shoved the box into my hands. I looked at him confused while he just smiled.

Aaron- Emily just open the dang box.
Em- Why?
J- Because we all got you something special.
Em- Oh ok..

As I opened the box I nearly dropped it. I can't believe they got me a puppy!

Em- Why the hell did you get me a puppy?
Sam- Because, you've been asking for one for years and with everything going on you need something to help lift you're spirits.
Em- THANK YOU!

I took out the puppy and just held it to my chest and just cried. This is the best thing they could of done for me.

Tate- That's not all

I just looked around confused until Kyle pulled out a second puppy and Alex pulled out another box. I grabbed the box from Alex and went to open it. Inside were brand new cleats for the big game and new football cleats for when I start training with the rest of them.

Em- First off thank you so much. I love you guys so much.
Alex- You're welcome sis.
Sam- We got the second puppy for everyone because they're was only two left in the litter so we decided to get both.
J- Also I want to do a family day this weekend.
Em- I was just thinking that this morning. I feel like we're slipping away.
Aaron- That sounds like a great idea, but for now y'all need to get to school.
Sam- We'll see you at the game Em.

We all said our goodbyes and headed off to school. School was rather boring what could your expect though. By the time it got to the last class I was over it. Like come on I just want to go play the game I've been looking forward to all day. Just the the the principal came over  the P.A. System

"All students on the soccer team are dismissed to go get ready for the game"

I nearly jumped out of my seat in excitement. It was finally time. I practically ran out of class and to the locker rooms. Once there I got dressed quickly and waited for the rest of the team. Not long after I heard a lot of hoots of excitement and stomping as the team showed up to get ready.