Is there a chance of forgiveness

Sam's pov...

It's been three days since we found Emily. Three days that we told our story to Riley. Three days since I spilled the biggest secret about Emily and Jordan. Three days since they completely stopped talking to me.

It's driving me nuts. I apologized so much, made them food, gave them presents, but nothing. nada. zip.

It's tearing me apart. She will only talk to Jordan and Jordan would tell everyone else what she said like he's her messenger. And that's how it went.

Me- Emily, Jordan. Please open the door we need to talk now.

Jordan- Logan!!!!

Me- UGHHH you've got to be kidding me!!

Logan- whatcha need Jordan.

Jordan opened the door but only to wear Logan could get in. he had said something to him so he could give it to me. this is pretty much how he communicates with me. it really pisses me off that I'm trying so hard for them to talk to me .

Logan- Jordan said to go away and they'll talk when there ready. there extremely pissed still. Just give them some space bro, were family and family is SUPPOSED to STICK TOGETHER a through everything NO MARTER HOW BAD.

Me- thanks bro. Jordan,Emily look im really sorry and I would do anything for you guys to talk to me again. Hell it will even let you guys prank me for two weeks straight. I would walk around my body completely pink, with a hot pink dress and shoes even let you dye my fair any color. just please talk to me.

After all that I started to walk away when I heard the door open. i knew the whole house heard me I purposely clicked the intercom to the part of them pranking and making me pink. so i knew if they take this offer I can't back out.

Jordan- wait. you have to promise also you have to let us do your make up and you have to be our slave for a week and watch any movie we want.

He said with a smirk. So I knew he had forgiven me and knew that I'm in deep trouble.

Me- deal. Anything you want. what about Emily.

Em- you got yourself a deal big bro.

Uh-oh I know that look on her face I'm about to go through hell. I walked down stairs where I saw everyone giving me the look like what the hell did you just do. And some pitying along with smirks. I just gulped.

Me- do you think it's gonna be that bad?

They all just stayed quiet and smirked and nodded and walked away. what the hell did I just get myself into. I know better no scratch that we all know better than to make a deal with the the prankster twins when there pissed at you specially when it's a deal about what I just did. In my moment of weakness I regret but don't.

Emily's pov..

I can't he was that sorry to make that kind of deal. I knew he was sorry but not that sorry and desperate to get us to talk again and forgive him. honestly if he waited one more day Jordan and I would have came around. But he doesn't need to know this and besides everyone knew of the plan when to forgive him.

I actually missed him a lot. So the next chance I got i ran up behind him and hugged him. he stiffened at first not realizing who I was then turned around and gave me a bone crushing hug.

Sam- I missed em.

Em- I know and i did to. but since your my slave I want a piggy back ride to kitchen and your gonna make me food.

Sam- your wish is my command.

Logan's pov.....

I can't believe that he would be that stupid to do that. he's in a world of hell. jesus there's no way we can help him either. sorry bro your on your own.

Me- hey Kyle!

Kyle(ky)- yeah what you need logan.

Me- round up the siblings. I think it's time to do a run and sibling bonding.

Ky- yeah i know right and on it. wait what about Carter?

Me- oh he's at a play date.

Kyle just nodded and went off to find our brothers and sister to run. I knew everyone was told when I heard shouts of excitement and running to the rooms. so I did the same, it's time to be a family again.