Ruled out

Sam's pov.....

We were all sitting in the living room the next morning after school was out, and trying to decipher who brought that rabid dog inside. The thing was though no one wanted to admit it and weren't fidgeting in there seat.

So far I've ruled out Emily, only because she was attacked and had green hair. Then I also ruled out Jordan I mean come on their twins they do everything together so of course he wouldn't do anything to Emily.

Me-Jordan, Emily you may go.

They both got up and left but not before Emily had said something that scared us to death.

Em- when I find out who did this your in a world where you wish you weren't born in.

She said it through gritted teeth and let me tell you she was sheathing. Even with green hair she was scary even Jordan looked a little scared but we already knew that she wouldn't harm him if anything he'd help her.

So that left me in the room with Aaron, Kyle, Tate, Carter, Jake, Alex, and Logan. I eventually ruled out Carter for the prank but that didn't rule him out of letting the rabid dog in.

Me-which one of you is to blame for the green hair? So far it can't be Carter because he's only five and doesn't know about that stuff yet and he doesn't know how to pick locks.

And all at once everyone said they didn't do it.But I quickly shut them up with the water gun.

Aa(Aaron)- look bro no one knows how her hair got green and as for the dog I came home found the door open with Carter outside and didn't think much of it so I closed it and played with Carter till Emily and Jordan got home. Emily was irritated so we left her alone to go inside and Jordan stayed outside with me. then Logan came up from behind to ask what's wrong with Em and that's all I remember before going inside and to my room then hearing screams. now if you don't mind I have some studying to do for finals which I recommend you start studying for too as for all of you. Sam we will finish this later as of now everyone in this room is grounded until further notice now off to your rooms to do homework.

Once Aaron said that everyone groaned but obeyed and went to their rooms to do whatever they want minus their electronics they all will be taken.

Me- wait everyone bring down every single electronic downstairs until further notice including iPods, game systems, cell phones, radios ect...

Aaron's pov...

Once Sam said that I knew he meant business into trying to figure everything out. anyways we all went our separate ways. I needed up going to Emily's and I's secrete place. I was debating on getting Emily but I don't know if she's up for it.

Since that one day where Emily and I met on the roof it became a regular thing. her and I gotten closer since then sometimes she fall asleep and I'll have to carry her back to her room or mine and just let her sleep. theirs been times I caught her talking to "mom" and her crying.

I got up to the roof and sat down in my usual spot, just looking at the sky and the sunset. I was out her for hours I didn't know how long till Emily came up with some food. the thing is everyone thought i was in my room cause of loud music and locked doors but Emily knew exactly where I was. she set the food down and came over and hugged me I hugged her back.

Em-I love you Aaron so much

Me-I love you to Em

And with that Em fell asleep.