This is not my night

Aaron's pov...

After Emily fell asleep on the roof I had carried her back to her room and went to mine. What I wasn't expecting was to see my girlfriend Isabella on my bed. I mean I went through my room to Emily's and well didn't notice that I left the room unlocked and that she was here. she looked pissed at me.

Me- izzy what are you doing here?

She just glared at me and didn't speak for a few minutes and when she replied I was confused,hurt and pissed.

Izzy- if you must know asshole is that you've ignored me for months only sending text messages to me. I had know idea what you've been up too cause you don't talk to me and well we don't hang out anymore. So as in act of rebellion I sought out one of your best friends and had sex with him because I was hurt and well we've ended up getting together and to find out I'm pregnant and I don't love you. I never have I only wanted you cause your rich and have a nice house.

I stood there speechless and didn't know what to do.

Me- WHAT!!! You mean to tell me you had sex with my best friend and ended up cheating on me with him and now know that your pregnant. We've been together for three fucking years and you mean to tell me that you were just using me.

I was beyond furious. I mean who wouldn't be when you find out that your girlfriend for three years is cheating on you.

Izzy- Yepp exactly what I said oh and btw I've been cheating on you since we got together. With different people of course but last year is when I started to date your best friend.

With that said I was shaking everyone of my family members were there minus my sorry excuse of a dad. I guess me screaming made them wonder even Emily was there. she looked like she was about to kill the bitch.

Em- YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!

That's all we heard before Emily attached her. she never went near her stomach she just pushed her on the bed and started punching her in the face repeatedly. by the time we all snapped out of it, it was too late Isabella was unconscious. I finally got over the shock and raced over and pried Emily off the girl and handed her to our brothers. izzy had a broken nose for sure a black eye a busted lip and most likely a concussion.

Blaze- what the hell happened to my girlfriend!!

I turned around just in time to see Emily escape the grasp of Logan and roundhouse kick blaze my ex-best friend in the face. to say the least we were all shocked but Emily wasn't done. Oh no she bitched slapped him and sent punches to his face and a nice kick to the nuts. that when he collapsed from the pain. but he soon recovered and grapes her leg and swept it out from underneath her. she hit the ground with an oomph.

That's when I snapped out of it when I saw him slap Emily and punched her in the face.

Me- YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!

I ran over and punched the shit out of him for ever laying a hand on my baby sister.

Blaze- get off me man.

Me- you just hit my fucking sister in the face!!!

All my brothers were pissed at that they just witnessed our sister being hit by my ex best friend.

Me- TAKE YOUR SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND AND LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW!!!

Blaze- my pleasure but that's not gonna be the last time you hear from me.

And with that he picked up my ex-girlfriend and left. we all looked at each other then looked at Emily to see her standing there with a satisfying smirk on her face.

Logan- Emily why do you have that look on your face....??

Em- because I just beat the shit out of that bitch and got a few punches and kicks into that asshole. I don't care he hit me because well I hit him first then I heard the satisfying crunch of his nose when Aaron punched him in the face like damn that was amazing and funny.

Once again everyone looked at each other and looked back her like she was crazy. She just beat the living shit out of someone and is happy about it. As bad as this sounds i don't feel bad for Isabella I mean she did deserve it.

Sam- well that was interesting umm right I have no words for this. Emily go get cleaned up and Aaron we need to talk everyone go back to your rooms. oh and Em when your done come to Arron's room.

Once everyone left to there own rooms my twin grapes my arm and pushed me back into my room. he then just looked at me and laughed. I am so confused right now.

Sam-that was the best thing ever. I hated that bitch anyways. Back to the point are you okay?

Me- yeah I'm fine. And it was I've never seen Emily act like that before. I mean I've known she can be scary as hell when she's pissed but that was a whole new level i thought she was going to kill her and damn who knew she knew how to fight.

Sam- I know right that was scary I've never seen her so pissed off before.

Just then Emily came in skipping. YES SHE FREAKING SKIPPING!!! She had the biggest smile on her face I've ever seen this is so creepy.

Me- okay what have you done to my baby sister?

She looked at me and then out of nowhere hugged me. I hugged her back of course but was confused.

Em- silly silly brother I am your baby sister. Anyways what did you guys want and Aaron stop looking at me like I grown two heads.

Me- ok ok just trying to figure out when my sissy got so grown up.

Sam- we called you here because we're trying to figure out what the he'll happened you never acted like this before?

Me- don't get us wrong that was totally awesome but seriously what's gotten into you.

Em- I honestly don't know. I mean I was fine and then she started talking more and it started to really piss me off and then she hit my last nerve and I attacked then seeing that asshole provoked me even more. You know he has a weak punch.

We just stared at her in shock then we started to laugh and same with her and then hugged each other.

Me- guys what if we started a new sport and what are we gonna do if they file charges against us?

Sam- what sport and what we always do call our lawyer.

Em- yeah what sport?

I just smirked and said two words.

Me- kick boxing

Blaze pov....

After the incident I was pissed. There is no way I'm not filing charges. And besides this isn't over. Say goodbye Aaron to the ones you love more specifically Emily your dear baby sister.