Who brought that thing home?

Jordan's pov....

I had just gotten home from some if my friends when I heard something in our kitchen. I mean sure I have other family members but no one is usually in the kitchen around this time. then I heard laughing and little kid laughing, I went to go check it out and saw Carter.

Me- Carter what are you doing in here your not allowed in here. come on.

Carter- ok

I left with Carter and went to go watch tv. that's when I heard Emily scream. I jumped up to go see where she was and what was wrong. I ran into her room to see her hair pink and green.

Me- umm Em what's with your hair?

Em- I DONT KNOW! WHO AND THE HELL DID THIS?!!!!

No one answered and you could tell she was steaming. this is when I slowly walk out of the room. as soon as I got to the door k sprinted out of it it down the stairs and picked up Carter and went outside. I ran into Aaron on the way and looked at me like I was crazy.

A- umm Jordan what's wrong? Why do you look like the house is on fire?

Jo- because Em is steaming like really steaming one word and she's going to kill something.

A- oh

Me- yeah so in not going inside.

So Aaron and I sat down outside with Carter and just chatted. then we heard a scream from someone but it wasn't Emily. we went inside to find Logan and Tate on the counter hugging each other and shaking. I looked down and saw a dog snarling and ready to bite someone. Aaron picked up Carter and handed him to Logan.

Car- puppy. come here puppy.

Me- no Carter not puppy.

Emily came down the stairs yelling and didn't see the dog. the dog ran right through us and jumped Emily. the dog had her pinned and was snapping at her. Emily was thrashing around screaming snd crying. she looked petrified. that's when a man burst through the door with a gun.

I reached for the phone to call 9-1-1 , but was to late. The man had already shot the gun. everyone held There breathe waiting to see what happened. then out of nowhere the police came in and was arresting the man. that's when I saw the blood.

Me- EM!

Em- im fine I'm fine I wasn't the one shot.

I ran over to Emily and hugged the life out of her. that's when I realized Em and I stopped pranking sam. we don't know why but after that experience I think we are going to lay low for a while. we still don't know how Emily's hair got that color.

When San got home he saw all the destruction and was pissed. we told him the whole story and was still pissed.

Sam- who the hell let the dog inside?

And no one knew. the only people we couldn't ask was Kyle, Tate, jake and Carter. so we put it off for tomorrow to see who did.