Practice/tryouts

Emily's pov.

So after class I literary ran out of class and into the girls locker rooms. I changed into my gear and headed out to the fields. since I was the first one out there I just decided to juggle the soccer ball. until I saw logan.

Me- hey Logan think fast.

Then I kicked the ball in the air and and jumped up and twisted and kicked the ball mid air also me in the air straight at his head. I landed swiftly on both feet and looked up to see logan holding the ball an inch away from his face.

Logan- nice try em!

Then he punted the ball back. I jumped up and twisted my body and headed the ball into the net that was some-what beside me. after that I just noticed had the soccer coach and the boys trying out attention. I just smiled and waved sheepishly.

The coach stared at me for a second before yelling at everyone to do a mile. I was in the middle of the group because I knew how to save my energy unlike everyone else. by the second lap I was ahead of everyone. by half the track. when I finished I actually waited for everyone, instead of doing another mile.

Once everyone finished we started some drills. today is the last day for tryouts so I gave it my all. at then end coach said he will announce who is on the team and who is captain. I hope I'm on the team.

Coach- ok everyone did well for tryouts but on twenty of you make it and there are thirty-five so good luck and let's begin. Taylor, Quinn, Conner, jackson, adam, Michael, john, jack, mike, jake, Edwin, josh, hunter, ryan, tommy, sam, Jared, Gavin, tristan. and for the last player and your team captain Emily.

I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding. I mean I already knew I was on the team but I did t expect to be captain. I was congratulated and slapped on the back. I then walked off to the football field because my practice ended early so I decided to head to the football field to wait.

I got to the field and just sat by the bleachers. When I saw a football come flying towards my face.

Logan- heads up. watch out.

I just watch it come towards my face and then caught it at the right moment. I looked up to see every football player and coaches staring at me. I turned towards Logan.

Me- really Logan. I thought you had better aim than that.

Logan- that wasn't me Em. but nice catch.

Me- who threw it then.

Logan pointed to a tall and muscular looking guy that looked mad.

Me- yo dude why you mad. I should be the one mad here your the one who threw at my face.

The boy- first off names tanner and second through the ball unless you don't want to break a nail. Oh and lucky catch.

At this I was pissed. so I turned toward Jordan.

Me- yo twin go long.

Jordan- gotcha sis.

He started running towards the end zone and at the right moment I threw it. I was a little over mid field and threw a perfect spiral. Jordan caught it with ease. so u turned back around and looked ate everyone. everyone not including my brothers had shocked faces on and my brothers all had smirks on.

Me- what was that about a nice catch and me afraid to break a nail for throwing a football.

Tanner- how d-d-did you th-th-throw it that far?

I just smirked. and replied.

Me- lots and Lots of practice.

The coach just kept staring at me. then after five minutes he decided to end practice early. and that the results would be posted tomorrow.

My brothers and I walked off with each other towards the track where we knew Kyle and Tate are. once we got there we just laughed. it was hilarious how I showed then all I was way better than them.

We decided it was time for a sibling race between us. we asked the track/cross country coach if we could borrow Kyle and Tate and the track for a sibling race. he said sure and said to see how this will end. we got into positions.

Coach- on your mark get set. GO!

And we took off Kyle and Tate were neck and neck and I was just a few inches away from being tied with them. I knew everyone else was on our tails. so I kicked it up a notch and so did Kyle and Tate. Kyle, Tate came first and I came in second with Jordan following shortly. then Logan and Alex both came in last. we were all barley breathing heavily.

Me- I'll beat you next time Kyle and Tate.

Kyle and Tate replied simotamiously- you wish sis.

We all bust out laughing. once we stopped we looked up to see the team and coach looking at us with shock.

Coach- you three just broke the school record. and I didn't know you two(pointing at Kyle and Tate) were that fast. and how on earth are you

Six not breathing hard from that pace?

Kyle- sweet and because my brothers and sister all run everyday and are all extremely fit and we keep that pace for over two hours.

And with that the coach is even more shocked and says that practice is over. so we all head off to the car to go home. once in the car were all laughing our asses off.

Tate- did...(gasp of air) see (gasp) coaches (gasp) face.

Me- ya (gasp) it (gasp) was priceless.

We all laugh for another five minutes before we finally calm down and start heading home.

Once at home and all the worrying and yelling is over and everyone is telling about there day.

Me- oh and guess what I made the soccer team and is captain.

Everyone at once- congratulations sis.

Me- thanks. well I had a long day so night.

And with that I went upstairs to my room and as soon as I hit the bed I was out like a light.