Character discription/authors note

Sam and Aaron- twins. both 20 and play college basketball. they go to a community college so that they can stay with their family. they both have hazel eyes, more green than blue. they both have 8 packs and have perfectly tan skin. there hair is brown. they are both 6'4. and there the oldest out of the siblings. they are both the calmest out of the siblings. They both have a girlfriend.

Logan- Is 18. he's a senior at tangport high. he plays football and is the quarterback. he has an 8 pack also. he's 6'3. he has bluish-greyish eyes and has dark brown almost black hair. he has a perfect tan. he is a player and is the over dramatic one out of them all. And is the second oldest.

Alex- is 17 and is a junior at tangport high. he plays football. he's a wide receiver and the field goal kicker. he has a 6 pack almost 8. he's 6'3 also. he has brown eyes and brown hair and is tan. he's the third oldest. he's also a player. He's the most funny one out of them all.

Jordan- has a twin. he's 15, sophomore at tangport high, and plays football as a wide receiver. he has a 6 pack and the perfect tan. he's 6'1 and had bright emerald green eyes and had jet black hair. he is the fourth oldest with his twin. he isn't a player but a big flirt. and is faithful. him and his twin are the pranksters.

Emily- is the twin of Jordan. she's 15 and a sophomore at tangport high. she is the only girl in the family. the fourth oldest just like Jordan. She plays soccer and can play any position but mainly defense that's why she's captain and there star player. she's 5'4 1/2, has a 4 pack and has a perfect tan, and has bright emerald green eyes and jet black mid back hair. she's never had a boyfriend because of her brothers. Her and Jordan are both the pranksters so watch out.

Kyle and Tate- twins. there both 14 and are freshman at tangport high. They are both on the cross country and track team. they both have a 4 pack. they are 5'7 with blue eyes and black hair. they are both tan. they are the fighters out of them all. they are not players but are flirts like Jordan. They are the fifth oldest.

Jake- he is 10 and in fifth grade. he plays hockey. he has doesn't have abs but is still really fit. he has hazel eyes as well that are more blue than green. he's laid back one. he is 4'10 and a good tan. He is the sixth oldest.

Carter- he is 5 and in kindergarden. he also plays hockey and is somewhat fit. he's fit to a five year old. he is kind of tan and is 52 inches tall. he has brown hair and pale green eyes. he's the spazzy, hyper one out of all of us.

Dad- he has dark brown almost black hair and has hazel eyes. he's 6'5 and has a good tan. he is in his late 30's early 40's. he is usually at work but when he's home they usually all hang out and have movie and game night.

They all are really close, almost inseparable. the guys are extremely overprotective of Emily. they all are dry athletic and smart also rich. they don't like showing off that they have money and would rather give than receive.