Hanging out

Emily's pov.

So today my brothers and I are just laying around being bored. we didn't know what to do and we didn't feel like sports either. so as of right now we are in our theater room deciding what movie to watch.

It's three days before school starts again and I'm dreading it. no more late night movies on weekdays, no more sleeping in and no more just being lazy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a pillow hit my face. I turn around and find the culprit who threw it and punched them.

Jordan- owwww what the hell Emily! why did you punch me?

Me- because you threw the pillow at me.

J- I've been calling your name for the last five minutes trying to get your attention.

M- oh well what did you need?

J- we wanted to know if you were up for a game of football, running or swimming?

M- hmmm.... what did you guys want to do?

And all at once they said running then swimming. I thought about it and agreed.

So we all departure to go get ready. I sprinted up to my room and put on my purple sports bra and black nike shorts and my purple and black nike shoes and jogged down the stairs to meet everyone.

Sam- what are you wearing!

Ugh not this again. this happens every time I work out.

Me- workout cloths. we go through this every time get over it.

Logan- we're sorry that we only want to look out for our ONLY sister.

I just ignored them and went outside waiting for them. once they came out they all had took off there shirts. they all showed off there 8 packs,6 packs and 4 packs. we were all nicely tan. I had put up my long black hair in a ponytail so it wouldn't get in my face.

We soon started our run after we made sure carter was with our neighbor. yeah our neighbors watch him while we are gone running. and our dad isn't home today so we had to send him to the neighbors.