When school came around

Emily's pov.

It's the first day of school, and I am kind of nervous because it's also the first day of tryouts for any sport. you see at our school we don't have any girls team except cheerleading so I'm stuck trying out for the boys soccer team. I don't mind it's just that I get made fun of by the team because they don't think a girl can play and the school just thinks of me as an outcast. so I don't have any friends unless you count my brothers but I don't. I count them as family.

Anyways it's time for tryouts and once again I'm the ONLY girl trying out. Once I stepped on the field all the guys there laughed at me and were saying cheerleading is in the gym. that's when i got pissed but didn't say anything.

The coach came out and said

Coach- alright men and lady. your going to run two miles to begin with and if I see people walking or giving up your automatically cut! now go!

I just smirked. this was easy for me. while everyone was groaning I just laughed. then some random guy came up to me.

Some guy- the names Blake

Me- Emily

B- are you sure you can handle two miles and not quit. because since your a girl I think your going to quit after the third lap.

He just smirked. he freakin smirked.

M- haha that's funny but I could beat your ass any day.

B- fine your on.

And with that we took off. i was ahead of him by my fifth lap. I had already lapped everyone including him. I wasn't even breaking a sweat. I finished the two miles in ten minutes. I even ran another one and still beat them. and I wasn't even thirsty or sweaty.

To say the coach was shocked would be an understatement. he had already sent home two people after there fourth lap. wimps. when Blake finished third he was impressed but mad. I just smiled sweetly and innocently like nothing happened. well everyone was shocked when I finished first even after three miles and wasn't sweating.

Coach(c)- how did you do that. you ran three miles and still beat everyone and you aren't sweating. how? Also what your name?

I just smiled sweetly and replied honestly.

Me- my names Emily write. and I can do that because my brothers and I run everyday for five hours non stop and no water. then we sprint home and are still barley sweating. then we going swimming for an hour or so then got to our personal gym and work out for two ours. oh then we each go and play our own personal sport sometimes even join each others.

To say people looked at me like I was lying is an understatement also looked impressed. I just shrugged.

C- wow. ummm well who are your brothers and what sports do they play? then we'll practice.

M- I have nine brothers. and the only girl in my house. first there's Sam and Aaron twins and there 20 and play college basketball. then there's Logan he's 18, senior and plays QB here on varsity since freshman year and is captain and is 18. Alex is 17 a junior here and is a wide receiver and the kicker and is on varsity with Logan and is co-captain. then there's me and my twin Jordan were both 15 and he also plays football and is wide receiver and on varsity. all three of them are captains and starters.then there's Kyle and Tate also twins they are track and cross country team and are 14 and freshman. then there's jake he's 10 and plays hockey. then there's carter he's 5 and also plays hockey. I'm the one that plays soccer, but we all know how to play each other's sports and every position like if I wanted to I could be a QB with Logan or run with Kyle and Tate. we all took it upon ourselves to learn each individual thing about each us play so if something were to happen one of us could step in for there place. oh and I can play any position in soccer but prefer left outside defense.

Once I was done i looked around to see everyone had there mouths open and eyes bulging out of there heads in shock. I just stood there awkwardly rocking back and fourth,

I cleared my throat and that seemed to get there attention.

C- ok wow did not expect that. ok breaks over let's finish off the tryouts.

And with that said we began to work. To say the least to prove my point I played everyone position and showed just his good I am. I ended up with a lot of respect for coach and from the team that are now my friends. I was made head captain and was on varsity. After practice coach came up to me.

C- Emily wait up!

E- what's to coach.

C-I would like to meet some of your brothers sometime and great job out there today you are my star player and defiantly earned captain of this team and hope to take us to victory.

E- yes coach.

Then I walked off to meet my brothers.