Team bonding

Emily's pov.

So today is finally Friday and also team bonding time. I can kinda see why we need it but also I don't. like I will admit that we aren't friends and don't know each other and are weary of one another. and you can't have that if your want to be successful.

So coach said to go to his house later that night and bring stuff for a night. I honestly think it's going to be awkward cause I'm the only girl with nineteen different guys. I still haven't told my brothers yet it's a sleepover type of thing. oh well I'll tell them when I get there.

Once at coaches house that night I jumped out of the car. then I spoke to sam. I personally asked him to drive because he's a little more calm then the others.

Me- ok I'll tex you tomorrow to pick me up.

Sam- tomorrow you mean later tonight.

Me- no I mean tomorrow it's a sleepover type thing.

Sam- you should of told me before but since your captain and need to be here I'll let it slide.

Me- thank you, thank you, thank you! bye.

And with that I ran to the door. I rung the doorbell and waited. when the coach opened the door he smiled at me and opened the door wider to let me in. Once everyone got here coach spoke.

Coach- okay team first were gonna eat, then I'll tell you what's gonna happen.

Everyone spoke at once- yes coach

And we went into the kitchen and ate pizza. now me growing up with nine brothers I learned to get ahead of everyone and fight for pizza. and since I'm stuck with nineteen guys it was no different. I ended up with three pieces of pizza.

We were all eating at this point when someone spoke up.

Some guy- wow Emily I've never seen a girl eat like that before.

Me- well when you grow up with house fool of teenage boys and your the ONLY girl you learn to eat like a guy.

Same guy- oh makes since oh and the names Taylor.

After that we just are in silence. once everyone was done coach spoke once again.

Coach- ok we are going to get to know each other. and learn to have each other's back. the reason I say this is because the other day there was an incident where we all know Emily was "bullied" and I want everyone to watch out for each other so I don't want this happening again. now sit in a circle and your gonna tell us your name and about yourself.

Taylor spoke first.

Taylor- hey my names Taylor green and I'm the only child and I've played soccer since I was twelve and I'm a junior. I play goalie. I'm sixteen.

Jackson- hey my names jackson king and I have a little sister and an older brother and I've been playing soccer since I was seven I'm also a junior. I play forward. And I'm sixteen.

Quinn- the names Quinn Taylor. I have a twin but we are fraternal and it's funny cause were both on the team. anyways I've been playing since I was eight and I'm a sophomore. I'm fifteen. I play defense.

Conner- Conner tanner. I'm a senior this year and I moved here from Georgia durning the summer. I've been playing soccer for ten years and I have two younger sisters. And I'm eighteen. I play midfield.

adam- hi I'm Adan Taylor. and yes I'm twins with Quinn. I'm also fifteen and a sophomore. I've played soccer since I was seven so a year before Quinn. I play midfield.

Michael- hey I'm Michael felt. I'm a freshman and I'm fourteen. I've played soccer since I was five. I am also the only child and I play forward.