Is she awake

Kyle's pov.....

Once the doctor told us what is happening we asked where Emily and Logan are so we could be with each of them. Well turns out we can't see Logan considering he's in a recovery room from different surgeries in the icu (intensive care unit) and Emily was in room 222.

So my brothers and I headed up there to see her. The doctor said only family is allowed until she wakes up. So it's just my brothers and I. As we were walking to the elevator I looked up and saw Jordan just standing there not moving or anything so I turned and tapped Aaron's and Sam's shoulder. They both looked at me and followed my finger pointed towards Jordan. Sam ended up leaving us to go be with Jordan and Aaron stayed.

Not much longer after we reached Emily's room Sam and Jordan came and joined us. We all walked in silently and just stood there awkwardly. The room was all white and it smelt like bleach and other cleaning supplies. There was three chairs on one side of the room by the bed Emily is in.

Then there was Emily all battered and unconscious with iv's in her arms and a heart monitor hooked up to her. She was pale and looked broken not just due to her injuries. Jordan was the first one to sit down and hold Emily's hand and cry.

We all stood there for s few minutes until Tate sat down too and Alex. I stood by Aaron and Sam while we just stood there watching.

Tate's pov......

Once I saw Jordan sit, I slowly joined him. I mean come on who wouldn't I have a twin I know how he would feel if it was mine laying here looking lifeless. Then there's the fact Emily is my only sister. Then Alex came and sat next to us. We were all dead silent just waiting.

Me- hey Em it's Tate I just wanted to say we're all here waiting for you to wake up.

Jo- hey sis, I miss you. Come on Emily please wake up.

Alex- yo sis right now would be a good time to wake up please.

Kyle- hey it's Kyle one of your favorite brothers it's time to wake up.

Everyone just kind of chuckled at Kyle he wishes he's the favorite.

Emily's pov.....

When I started to gain consciousness I could hear talking. I remember what happened easily. Then i heard Kyle.

Me- you wish Kyle

Then i opened my eyes and quickly shut them. Then I slowly opened them just so I could get used to the light. When I did was surrounded by my brothers all shocked faces and smiles.

Some of them looked like they went through hell and back. I mean seriously they look worse than I do.

Kyle- aww come on I thought I was your favorite. That just hurts.

We all looked at him and laughed. He was being a drama king.

Jordan and Emily simultaneously says- stop being such a drama king.

We both looked at each other and laughed along with everyone else.

Sam- hey baby sis how you feeling and do you remember what happened?

Me- yeah I feel fine I guess I mean looking at my injuries they look worse than they feel other than my ribs. And yeah i remember everything that happened including the driver. WAIT WHERES LOGAN

That's when everyone's faces paled and i knew something really bad happened. I started to slightly panic but Jordan just hugged me.

Jo- shhhh calm down shhhh.... and ily who was the driver....??

Me- Blaze and what's wrong with Logan.

Everyone gasped at who it was. Aaron just looked like he was just punched in the stomach and then really pissed. That's when i noticed something was wrapped on his hand.

Me- what's wrong with you threes hands

Alex- we punched a wall and sprained them

Me- you guys are dumb. Now where is Logan.

That's when they proceeded to tell me what happened to Logan. I started to cry really hard. And so did my brothers then in walked the doctor.

Doc- oh hello Emily I'm doctor Roberts and I was taking care of you. Do you remember what happened.

Me- I remember everything and i already know all my injuries and about Logan can I leave now and go with my brothers to the waiting room.

Everyone just looked at me shocked and then the doctor nodded. He handed me my crutches that I needed to use for a while and gave my brothers medicine I need oh and put a giant boot on me after I changed.

The doctor said I only need the couches for a week then I was fine to walk without them as long as I had the boot. Well my brothers being them carried me to the waiting room where I was met with my team and football team waiting.

Me- well this a nice surprise.

Everyone stopped what they were saying and looked at me. My whole team jumped up and hugged me some even got me a teddy bear.

Me- aww thank you.

I hugged them all and hugged the coach cause he got me a giant cookie. Anyways I explained to them that I'm out for a few weeks but should be back soon. Then I turned around and asked the football coach to join his team as Qb to fill in for Logan.

Football coach- why would you do that. You have soccer and Logan is going to be okay right.

Me- the soccer season is over before football season and as of right now Logan is in a coma and his right arm and left leg are shattered. His right arm is his throwing are and his left leg is his planting leg. And I as his sister is just as good as him and it's my fault he's like that and I'm going to make it up.

Fb coach- that's fine by me if you join and you got guts can you handle the training and all the weight. And what do you mean it's your fault.

Me- we were arguing after we got in the store. He got distracted when we were fighting and I started to cry cause he said something rude and he went to apologize I told him to leave me alone and that I don't want him to speak to me ever again and that's when we swerved and got hit full force of blaze car and he pushed us into a ditch and that when we started to roll and I started to go unconscious and I looked over to Logan and said I never meant any of it and that I loved him and then I blacked out.

After that I was crying and hugging Aaron with a death grip and him doing the same back and everyone was just quite and awkwardly standing there not knowing what to do.

Alex- excuse me coach but if anyone should take Logan's replacement it should be Emily she's a damn good football player and damn good Qb and you'd be amazed by what she can do and besides Jordan and I are here to watch her.

Fb coach- alright fine when your season is over I'll check you out to see if you can handle playing.

Me- thanks coach.

Then everyone just stopped when we heard the speakers go off.

Speakers- CODE BLUE IN ICU CODE BLUE. DOCTOR ROBERTS REPORT TO ICU.