What car to choose

Emily's pov.

Ok so there was A LOT of arguing on who was going with who. so I finally had enough and intervened.

Me- ENOUGH! QUIET! ok let me do this and everyone shut up.

With that said everyone shut up and looked at me like I grew a second head. I would to because I used a lot of force on my words.

Me- ok let's see here. Ok Conner you take: Jackson,hunter, and Tristan. Mike: Taylor,ryan,gavin. Sam: Quinn,adam,tommy. Edwin: Michael and josh. then finally Jared: John,jack,jake and me. Are we clear? good let's move out.

With that said everyone moved to there groups and started to head to there cars. I feel bad for Edwin though he's stuck with his bitch of a sister to drop off and the poor guys in his car have to deal with that.

Anyways I turned towards Jared and started walking to his car. the triplets were following behind me. we all got in the car me in the front and the trips in the back.

Me- so guys.......hows life?

They all kind of stared at me before chuckling.

Jared- fine.

Me- what is it with one word answers like seriously they suck. I mean I type a long ass message and get back with a k. I mean what the actual hell.

At that they all burst out laughing.

Jake- did you know unicorns poop fruit roll ups and gnomes puke rainbows.

I turned around and gave him a what-the-fuck face. his brothers did the same. That was random as hell.

Jack- what the actual heck jake. that was so random. I mean I knew you were weird but that's not normal.

Jared- i have no response to that statement.

Me- did you get hit in the head with a ball to hard.

Jake- no but look I can go and get my fish names bubbles to speak Chinese.

I look at Jared and then back at the trips.

Me- what the fudge nuggets! jake your insane. what the hell.

Jake- turn the radio on please.

We did as we were told and soon regretted it. like seriously I thought Logan's singing was bad but compared to jakes was actually good. I've never heard an off key person. he sounded like a dying whale in between a cat giving birth. I just shudder at the thought.

The he tried to twerk and dance in his seat. I think I'm scarred for life.

I felt my phone vibrate so I looked at it and instantly paled. it was Logan. I turned around and told everyone to shut up and turn the radio off. I answered the call.

Lo-WHERE THE SAM HELL ARE YOU!!!

Me- I'm with the team. I told Sam what was happening.

Lo-WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL ME!

Me- CAUSE YOU ARE AN ASS TO ME TODAY.

Lo- I'm sorry em. please don't be and at me ok. I was scared that you were kidnapped or something. your my little sis and my only. I wouldn't ever let it go if you were hurt.

Me-it's ok. I'm not mad. and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. please be careful when driving home. and I love you.

Lo-love you to em. now be careful.

Me-ok bye.

With that I hung up. I turned around to find them all quiet and keep glancing at me worriedly. I just gave a small smile.