Back at it again

Emily's pov.......

Just like I had expected, today was all drama. I can't even begin to explain everything. The constant check ups, the gossip of me joining the football team, everything. People are pissing me off and it's not good.

I'm at soccer practice right now and no one is taking anything seriously. I've had it.

Em: SHUT THE FUCK UP. GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS OR GOD SO HELP ME I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!!!!

And just like that I got there attention. They immediately shut up and came to me. I gave them the most intimidating death glare I could muster up and shot it full force at them. They knew they were in trouble I saw more than half of them gulp.

Em: this is getting ridiculous, we have a huge game this Friday. Today is Tuesday, we have three days including today to be ready for Friday. So y'all need to stop acting like hooligans and get to work.

They all nodded and we got to work. We had different stations set up specific for each category. The forwards/ shooters were passing and shooting at our goalies getting them ready. The midfielders working on their passing and running laps. They needed their stamina perfect for running up and down the fields. The defense was working on long distance passing and blocking techniques that won't get us a penalty. The defense soon joined the forwards but as human blocks to practice different outcomes of who's gonna shoot and how they're gonna help protect their goalie. While the forwards were using them to get an idea of how to overcome that obstacle.

Towards the end we all had a scrimmage, to have some fun after a lot of training. It was hard practice but it's a step closer to us winning on Friday.

At the end of the practice I met up with my brothers and we all went home. We laughed and joked in the car but it was still not the same. It's not the same without Logan, I miss him.

After we got home I went straight to the shower and cleaned myself up before dinner. I knew there was still a good couple hours till dinner so I went to the attic.

The attic is another one of my hiding places. That's where I broke down again. I had written up a tally sheet of everything that someone has said to me. I took the knife and added more rally's to the words. Today people were ten times as brutal than normal. I got hit in the head with notes and spitballs and other stuff. I took all the notes and layer them out. I just looked at them and cried.

I know they mean nothing but sometimes they still hurt. I know I'm pretty and skinny and bunch of other things so I don't let them get to me too much.

After I was done in there I went to the roof. I sat there for a while till I could hear people going down for dinner, so i left to join.

It was a nice dinner and it was relaxing, but still not the same. After dinner we cleaned up and put the little ones to bed and watched a movie.

Afterwards we all headed upstairs to our bedrooms. We said our final good nights and off to sleep for another day at hell.

Next day..... Jordan's pov..

I know today is gonna be the exact same as yesterday. We're all gonna act like everything is fine and dandy but it's not. I hate having to fake everything it's bullshit.

I know everyone is not ok, especially Emily. She's not good at hiding things. I know about the attic I've seen it, I've seen her cry and right things down. It hurts knowing I can't help her to let her know I know.

Our family is being torn apart and I hate it. This has got to end.

Text message to sam......

Jor. Sam this is becoming bullshit.
Sam. What do you mean?
J. This whole us acting like everything is fine. I know it's not and I know we're all faking it. I want to have a family day please.
S. I don't know j, right now is not a good time.
J. No this is the perfect time. We're forgetting who we are, as a family. we need this.
J. At least think about it please.
S. I'll think about it, now go pay attention in class.
J. Okay thanks bro.
S. No problem.

End text......

I feel a little better now. Knowing Sam he'll give in. It might not be till this weekend but it's better than nothing.  The rest of the day went in a blur. With me getting hate messages that are meant for Emily.

I receive them and read them, but I never show her. I show them to my brothers and they handle them or the notes. I barley receive them anymore but I get them here and there. Mostly they're from girls now. The guys know way better than to say stuff like that.