Morning practice

Emily's pov.

Logan was the last one to wake up this morning. we all had an early morning practice. it was Saturday to which made it worse. it took me screaming in 'fear' for him to realize that he had to get up. it sure got the message that we had to leave.

We got there just in time. well of course I was yelling and telling to go faster. ya I have an issue with be there on time or early. not even a minute late and I'm freaking out besides I have a reason I'm captain I can't be late.

When I got to practice the others were already there. I looked for coach and realized he wasn't here. so that means I need to take charge.

Me- let's warm up! a mile and fifty push-ups and fifty sit ups. let's move.

With that said we started our warm up. even with me playing coach doesn't mean I can skip warm up it's not what a captain does. once done with warm up I started with some passing drills.

Right before I could say the next task a soccer ball came and hit me. I was to late to doge or catch it. so it hit me full force. I went down on impact. the team came over to see if I was alright.

I tried to stand up but couldn't so I fell right back down. the worst part was at that time the cross country team started to walk by and Kyle and Tate saw. just great there going to tell the others.

Kyle- Emily what happened

Jake- a soccer ball made contact with the back of her head and it was a hard hit.

Me- I'm right here and I'm capable of answering for myself. just help me up would you. oh and you two say one word to the others you want to watch your backs. now shoo i have practice to run.

And with that they left and we set up for next drill. We worked on shooting and one on one. we would joke around and just be ourselves. I turned around to get something when I saw my brothers coming over looking angry. uh-oh I'm screwed.

Logan- Emily!

Me- oh hey guys what brings you here?

Logan- don't you play innocent with me.

Me- I'm not playing innocent.

Jordan- enough em why didn't you tell us you were hit in the back of the head with a soccer ball? and why did you tell them not to tell?

Me- because I'm fine and I don't need to be babied. and cause I knew this would happen. the rest of the team start doing suicides till you get back from the end of the field I will start it in minute. now if you guys don't mind I have to finish training.

At this I walked away and got ready for suicides. I was the first one done. I was waiting for them when I saw one of them walking. once everyone made it back I spoke.

Me- line up. we're doing them again because Jackson here walked now of one let's us down we all get the punishment. we loose as a team and win as a team there is no individuals on this team. we are going to treat each other as brothers and sister in my case.

With that said everyone did as told. I could also see that they had a new respect to me.

Me- alright team we can either head home or we can do a scrimmage and after we all go to brunch then come back to mine and going swimming.

They all choose the later one. so we set up an scrimmage. Then I remembered I have to tell my brothers what the plan is. I walked over to my bag and called Sam.

...................phone call..................

Sam- Emily are you ok? did something happen? why are you calming?

Me- geez calm down Sam. first I'm fine. second I'm not talking to Logan, Alex, Jordan, Kyle and Tate that and I have a question for you.

Sam- ok....?? I'll ask later about our brothers and what question.

Me- I'm going to brunch with the team and was wondering if we could come back to ours for swimming and games please.

Sam- that's fine I guess just be carful. oh and I'll have the game room set up and the pool ready.

Me- ok thanks Sam. I'll talk to you later.

..............Call ended................

I headed back to the field with my team and ran and took the ball kicked it up in the air.. I jumped and twisted and kicked the ball with all my strength and scored. the best part was that I was at the other end of the field and scored into the other net across the field.

Conner- *cough* show off *cough cough* sorry something in my throat.

At that I just laughed and so did everyone else. I sobered up and looked around at my team and saw all there happy faces. I have a feeling that this year is going to be awesome.

Me- alright who's driving with who?

Conner- I can take four in my car.

Mike- four in mine.

Jared- same here four open seats.

Sam- who wants to ride with staminator I can take four also.

I just looked at him and chuckled while I shake my head clearly amused.

Edwin- I can take three but if you ride with me I have to take Chloe somewhere so we'll show up a little later.

I quickly dismissed Edwin's car. I decided on Jared's. he seemed fun.

Me- I call shotgun of Jared's car!

Everyone stopped talking to me and just stared at me like I had grown two heads. I just shrugged my shoulders and that's when everyone started to laugh uncontrollably. I soon joined in.

Then we headed out.