What happened

Jordan's pov.

I was waiting by the car with my brothers for Emily. we were getting a little worried as to wear she was. we were about to go look for her when we saw her coming. I let out a sigh of relief seeing her. but one look at her face I knew something was wrong she was crying.

When she got over here all of us exchanged looks.

Me- what's wrong em?

Em- I didn't make the team.

She sounded so weak and fragile. I pulled her in a hug. I looked around and saw everyone was furious. Logan spoke up.

L- what do you mean you didn't make it. where is that coach.

Then she started laughing not just laughing. holding stomach on the ground laughing. we all looked at her confused. Kyle was the first to speak.

K- why are you laughing!

E- b--be--cause you b---bb--believed me.

Me- huh?

E- I made the team. I am captain and I'm on varsity also a starter. I was seeing what your guys is reaction would be if I faked not making the team. your guys face was priceless.

Then she was laughing again. we all couldn't help chuckle at this. Soon we were home and greeted by two very pissed off brothers. for two reasons one being late and telling them that Emily was missing cause she was late and saying we found her crying and not clearing that up and two because Emily and I played a prank on them this morning after they left.

You see we first out itching powder in there cloths and then we let Emily and i's snakes go in there room they are to big to fit underneath the doors and then we put hair dye in there shampoo an spray painted there bathroom rainbow and sparkles.

Your probably wondering how we did that all before school and well let's say they get up at five to head out and we got up at 5:30 and did the prank. it took us about an hour to do both rooms.

First they made sure Emily is okey and once they realized she had pranked them like she did us we helped with that anyways they got mad all over again because of the other prank that happened to them that Emily and I found absolutely hilarious. soon everyone was just laughing with us.