Our run

Jordan's pov.

I was sitting with my brothers and sister in the theater room trying to figure out what to do. when we started to decide on running then swimming. everyone agreed but Emily I don't even think she listening. so I started to shout her name but no reply so I threw a pillow at her. BIG MISTAKE!!!! she turned around and punched me!!!

And she punched hard.

Me- what the hell was that for!?

Em- you threw a pillow at me.

M- I was calling your name for the past five minutes.

Then started to turn a little pink from embarrassment.

E- oh... what did you need?

M- we were wondering what you wanted to do?

E- what did you guys want to do?

And all at once we said running and then swimming. she thought about it for a minute and agreed. so we all went to our rooms and got ready. I was wearing basketball shorts and my blue nikes. I walked down stairs to find tat everyone was staring at Em. and giving her disapproving looks at what she's wearing.

I even gave her that look but didn't say anything. she just stormed outside and waited for us. once carter was taken care of we headed out. we were all running together and talking to each other when I noticed Em by herself. I sped up a little and fell in step with her. after a while she noticed my presence and smiled at me.

Her and I are really really close. sure were twins and were all close but her and I have that bond where we know when we need each other's presence to be comforted. we didn't say anything and just stayed in our own worlds.

We ran for about an hour when we decided to start heading back. we were all sweating but weren't breathing hard or anything cause were all in shape. you can tell from our abs.

You see I play football and I'm wide receiver. my brother Logan is the quarterback and Alex he was our kicker as in for field goals also he played wide receiver. Sam and Aaron play basketball. Emily plays soccer and she's amazing at it. Kyle and Tate our in the cross country and track team. Jake and Carter both play hockey.

When we were down our street we lined up like always. you see once we get to our street we line up and get ready to race each other to your house. the tricky part is running up the hill and climbing our gate then touch the front door. since were rich we have a huge house. and we live at the end of the street with a metal gate.

And were off.

I came in fourth place like always. Kyle is first. Tate second. Emily third. me fourth. Sam fifth. Logan sixth. jake seventh. Alex eighth. and Aaron ninth but that's only because he went and picked up Carter.