What happened...??

Logan's pov.

After I handed the phone to my brothers I walked outside. I was sick,scared and confused. I didn't know what to do. my little sister is the hospital. what am I supposed to do. I know that I am crying but i don't care. I wish mom was here. she would know what to do, she always did.

Just thinking about this made me sick. I'm so sick that I started to through up. I didn't even turn around to know that my brothers were watching me. I didn't even turn around when I felt a hand on my back.

Once I composed myself I turned around and looked at all my brothers. we all held the same emotions. anger,sadness,worry.

Me- did anyone call him?

Once carter was two our dad stopped caring about us. he left us to defend for ourselves leaving Sam and Aaron looking after us. he started taking more business trips. now he's usually gone a year. the only time we call him is if it's an emergency, like this one. but my siblings and I all refuse to call him dad anymore.

Sam- no. he has a right to know but he doesn't deserve it,

Me- how about I call him and put him on speaker to tell him.

Everyone nodded. so I pulled out my phone and dialed.

..................Phone call.................

Him- WHAT DO YOU WANT LOGAN!

We all flinched at his tone. he always hated us calling.

Me- there was an accident.

Him- what do you mean accident? you can handle it yourself. I'm busy.

Sam- look Emily's in the hospital. she was attacked by another girl while Emily was having brunch within her soccer team. we don't know the whole story but we saw it happen through a video. the doctors won't let us through and won't tell us anything.

After that it was silent. we waited a couple minutes for a response, but there was none.

Him- I'll call the hospital and tell them to let you threw and give you all the information. also I'm giving Sam and Aaron complete custody of you all. I will still support you all and let you keep the house and I'll pay those bills. everything else is up to you guys. Including paying ANY hospital bills.

Once again we were all speechless. I can't believe he just said that. he just said that. he just gave us up just like that. I knew he was an asshole but not that big of one.

Sam- WHAT!!

Him- you heard me. now bye.

With that he just hung up.

................Call ended................

We all just stared at the phone in our own thoughts. this can't be happening. our dad doesn't want us anymore. that's not right.

Kyle- what just happened?

Me- I don't know. we better get inside.

With that we all walked in again dead silent. one because dad just sad he doesn't want us and two the doctor was standing there waiting. my face paled even more than it already was.

Doctor-are you the family of Emily write.

We all nodded unable to speak.

Doc- right now she's unconscious but everything is fine. she'll be ok. has two broken ribs and bruises here and there and a concussion. but other than that shes completely fine. she was lucky. I will right a prescription for medicine and for her not to do sports and academics for four weeks. also no music and tv.

When the doctor said that everyone let out a sigh in relief. and others relaxed. it felt the like a huge weight been lifted off my shoulders.