Two weeks

Emily's pov....

It's been two weeks since Grant gave his heart to our brother. The surgeon said that the surgery was a success which was the good news the bad news was that they don't know if his body would respond well with the new heart and they wouldn't know till he woke up from the coma.

I was back at school now and the rumors and the stares are getting extremely annoying. They won't leave us alone and its pissing me off. I also haven't said a word to anyone really not even Jordan. I only talk when I have too. I'm supposed to get out of my boot today and I'm excited for it.

My brothers are still being the overprotective brothers that they are and watching me like a hawk. Anyways today I'm going to the hospital to talk to Logan like I do every other day.

But today seemed different like something big was going to happen, I just don't know what.

When I got to the hospital everything was normal. So I went straight to Logan's room and no surprise he was still in the coma with tubes and wires coming out of him. I sat down on the chair beside him and held his hand like i always do, and gave him updates.

I talked to him like he was actually responding and nothing was wrong. But I knew something is off. I stayed for an hour longer until I left to get some food and to call my brothers to let them know of the updates. Just as I got up his heart rate monitor went into a straight line with a constant beep.

I dropped my phone and ran to the door screaming for help. Then in came 3 nurses and two doctors. I backed away crying watching them trying to bring him back. Just when they were about to call it I screamed at them.

Me- DONT YOU FUCKING DARE STOP! TRY ONE MORE TIME, PLEASE. I can't loose him too, I can't loose my brother, mom and dad.

I begged and they looked at each other one more time and tried again. And it worked they got his heart beat back and I sighed in relief. I was then told I had to leave while they ran test.

I grabbed my shattered phone and bag and left. I had four missed calls from all my brother and at least two voicemail from each. I decided to text Aaron to come pick me up and take me home.

Once in the car I stayed silent trying not to cry. I was shaking really bad and sniffling. And Aaron didn't say anything he just kept silent. Once back at the house I didn't move, I didn't try and get out I was just stuck. And right then I broke down completely. So Aaron got out and came over to my side and carried me inside. All my brothers were sitting there waiting patiently until they saw me crying. They all got up and we did a huge group hug. No one said a word we just stood there hugging.

When I had calmed down enough they all let go. And we moved to the couch where I had told them what had happened. They stated to cry a little bit too. And again we just hugged. That night I stayed in Logan's room and had Aaron and Jordan with me.

I couldn't shake the feeling that he almost left me. He almost broke his promise to me. Thank god tomorrow is Saturday. I was going to sneak out and go to my moms grave and talk to her. I missed her a lot. And I miss Logan too.

Just like any other day it was a boring Saturday. So I snuck out and once again nobody noticed not until 20 minutes later.