You Reap What You Sew

"Hey Aki?"

"Yea?"

"I got a horrible idea."

——————————————————————————————————————————

Izuku's POV:

"So you know how UA just started?"

"Of course I do."

"And you know how they are new to different students?"

"Oh god. Yes I do Izu."

"And you know how we can easily sew UA uniforms?"

"I'm not liking where this is going."

"Let's infiltrate UA."

"Jesus."

"He can't save you Aki."

"Fine. Get me a template. And my sewing kit. And fabric."

"When are you gonna have it done?"

"Few days. Get me some coffee grind while your at it."

And then a few days later

"Here, it's done." Aki said, Though she was looking more sleep deprived than eraser.

"Uh... are you ok?" I bet you 10 cents she's gonna say yes-

"Yea, just tired."

"Ok, but hear me out, you're a dirty liar."

"Dear god, just take the fucking suit."

"Ok ok, geez. Also I have a new invention to tell you about! The people say it's revolutionary!"

"What is it?"

"Sleep! You don't look like you've heard of it or tried it so-" lol my bitch ass got slapped.

"Shut up."

"Ok but do you need any help carrying those eye bags?"

"Izu, I love you but I swear if you say one more thing to her I can't save you."

"Mom!" Me and Aki said. Well I said but she barely whispered it.

"Izuku hon, step outside for a minute."

"Kk mum."

The screams inside confirmed that Aki got sleepy time. Sleepy time is when Nemuri, or Nemomri as we call her, realizes you've done something bad and beats your ass. Afterwards she uses her quirk to put you to sleep. Hence the name sleepytime. 

"Alright, she's out cold. Now wanna tell me what the hell happened?" Apparently Nemuri was already done putting her out.

"Well I asked her to sew me something, and she apparently didn't sleep that entire time despite me telling her to sleep because I knew you would sleepy time her. Also I missed you."

"Me too Izu, me too."

Another hecking time skip (the next day)

"So how are you even gonna get in?" Aki questioned, luckily looking like she got rest.

"Well dear sister, Whilst you were sewing, I may or may not have made and laminated myself a student ID for UA. No that's exactly what happened yeah." I responded, eating my toast 

"Dear god, what are you even doing."

"Good question. Tomorrow I'm infiltrating UA as a general education student that is a late transfer, with principal nezu's (fake) signature, and at the end of the day going to him to inform him how bad his security is."

"I- I can't even."

"Didn't expect you to."

"Well what are we doing today?"

"I sadly have to study, but you can binge netflix or something if you want."

"Ok. Ima watch all the Madagascar movies. Back. To. Back."

"Why do you hate me?"

I'm really sorry for the short chapter, but I couldn't get it out yesterday, and I think today I might be able to push out a longer one than usual. Anyways, have a good morning, afternoon or night! See you in the next chapter!