Putting Up Missing Pomeranian Posters Be Like

So like something just moved in my room- book demon tell the group chat I'll miss them- also I would like to make it clear that I definitely didn't forget toga was adopted during the writing of this. (It's fixed)

Izuku's POV:

Oh shit I see light did I actually die- oh wait no that's Pixiebob with a flashlight.

"Kid?! Kid!? Are you ok?! no no no no no Kota will be devastated when I have to tell him..." Well good to know you care about me so much. So in a moment of absolute dumbassery, I shoot up and start chanting 

"The evil king is losing the board, the noble king is closing in. The evil king is losing the board, the noble king is closing in. The evil king is losing the board-" Lol I'm referencing a game of chess with Nezu. 

"How are you alive?! What do you mean evil king and noble king?"

"Oh hello there. So I'm sorry, immortality quirk, and you'll figure out what it means soon enough! Have a nice night, and I'd appreciate if nobody had to know!" 

"W-what?! Come back here!" But in my one moment of self preservation, I didn't. I just flew up, grabbed my phone, cleaned off, and actually somehow fell asleep. 

The Next Morning

So something tells me I'm gonna need to pull the 'you can't force me to train a quirk you can't prove I have' card again.

So I got up, made breakfast for everyone because at this point it's engrained into my daily schedule, ate, washed up, and got Kota. Why Kota? I wanna vibe with my new little bro. So I got him, had him get ready and eat, left a note saying we would be vibing for the day, and we got out when barely anybody was awake.

"So, any ideas on where we should go?"

"Well, I like a cave..."

"Point me the directing and we can hang there!" He pointed north, and we trudged for a while, making small talk, until we came upon a pretty cave with a stream nearby it.

"This it?"

"Yeah."

"So, what do you wanna learn about?"

"I'm not sure. I kinda want to learn about your past though."

"Sorry, not today. Anything else?"

"C-can you tell me about your family?"

"Sure! It's a big one though."

"I'll listen!"

So we spent the day talking about our families, and for some reason animals. It was fun, and we played some games as well. Hide and Seek, Tag, and I Spy. When it got late, and the sun set, we were just passing through a winding tunnel in a large hill, and I saw a purple thing. A warp gate.

I pulled a clueless Kota back around the bend, covering his mouth with my hand, and my own with the other. He looked like he was about to do something, until I looked at him. I guess my eyes gave away what I felt. But, I took both my hands back, and covered his mouth with his own, stepping out of the bend, to see a limited amount of villains.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what are we doing here on this lovely afternoon?" All heads swiveled towards me.

"Oh. You."

"Yes. And if you didn't know, the rest goes V W X Y and Z. Just in case. Now I see some new faces, who are you guys?"

"Hi I'm twice! No I'm not!"

"Nice to meet you twice no I'm not, who are you with the dental care?"

"He's moonfish. Now can we move on!?"